Home

NBA 2K17 - NBB (Brazil) & LNB (Argentina) - 36 teams (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 - NBB (Brazil) & LNB (Argentina) - 36 teams (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2017, 01:47 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 - NBB (Brazil) & LNB (Argentina) - 36 teams (PS4)

Sensacional, um grande trabalho cara!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 05:47 PM   #42
Rookie

2kVisualEdits's Arena

finished Macaé Basquete today
Old 02-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #43
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kVisualEdits
finished Macaé Basquete today
Are all these players caps? im asking because if i have enough space for these brazil teams on my overseas roster i would love to include them. How perfect would it be? I would love for you too join our project. Zenit and brs are currently working on this with me. It is seriously going to be great. I think this roster brings out the best of the game. You can start a MyLeague with 5 leagued of basketball(My CBA, Zenit and BRS Euro league, BCL, and Euro Cup, and your Brazil league.) Sound great right? Please consider, could use your league if possible. I'll figure up how many spots I have to use.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:23 PM   #44
Rookie

2kVisualEdits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1555
Are all these players caps? im asking because if i have enough space for these brazil teams on my overseas roster i would love to include them. How perfect would it be? I would love for you too join our project. Zenit and brs are currently working on this with me. It is seriously going to be great. I think this roster brings out the best of the game. You can start a MyLeague with 5 leagued of basketball(My CBA, Zenit and BRS Euro league, BCL, and Euro Cup, and your Brazil league.) Sound great right? Please consider, could use your league if possible. I'll figure up how many spots I have to use.
Yes I plan on having all teams with CAPs, but I'm using high ratings, you could of course balance them out
Old 02-16-2017, 02:05 PM   #45
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Yeah I have a ratings system. Great when your finished making all the teams you can add them to my roster. We dont have near enough spots to hold this roster on Overseas collab but it also does have enough space to hold all of the china teams. So i figured your barzil league would be a good roster to join in with it + some other euro teams (When my is finished it could be a minute but how sweet it be to have all those different teams in and exclude a few euro teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2017, 04:07 PM   #46
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Their wasnt enough space to add it into eurasia roster. Due to that im taking CBA out of euro so you can add brazil and argentina into seperate CBA roster. Doing this opens up the oppertunity to have 6 euro divisions in that roster. Doing this give us a chance to have i believe 9 different basketball clubs. Could really use you. Ill notify you when i get my ps4 back. All this will be put into play, if your willing, when im finished with euro.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:50 PM   #47
Rookie

2kVisualEdits's Arena

finished Banrisul/Caxias do Sul a couple days ago, I'm working on the last 3 teams missing uniforms and arenas.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:41 PM   #48
Rookie

Alguma previsão de quando sai??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »