Home

1991-1992 NBA Roster

This is a discussion on 1991-1992 NBA Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
1991-1992 NBA Roster

OS community,

I wanted to let you guys know that I have been working on a 199-1992 roster. I have 4 teams left to go. With the ability to download team designs we can actually recreate the 1991-92 season for MYLeague.

I left Magic Johnson on the lakers and added young Vince Carter, Kevin Garnett and Shaq on their respective teams. I tried to use other NBA players for cyberfaces to match up to make a younger Karl Malone and adjusted vitals to reflect age differences. For the created players I searched for the best from O.S. and used them to implement into the roster.

I have worked on the 1987 MLB the Show roster and this is my first foray into the NBA 2k17 series for tendencies and ratings. I cleaned those up and I am getting the freee agents in line as well to reflect 1991-1992. It's not perfect but it can be used to piggyback and make more rosters from. I'll let you know when it's complete hope you find some use from it.

My progress is 1991-1992 wip

******UPDATE 10/21*****

I am all but finished with the teams aside from New Orleans and Free Agency. So I did keep some players that were not in 91-92 in the roster, because I just could not make adequate caps for them to put in a draft class and partly because I wanted too as well. Those Players are

Alonzo Mourning Hornets
Magic Johnson Lakers
Vine Del Negro Spurs
Vince Carter Raptors
Kevin Garnett Timberwolves
Shaquille O'Neal Magic
damon Stoudamire Raptors
Kevin Lynch Hornets
Sam Cassel Rockets
Robert Horry Rockets

CREATED PLAYERS:
I searched you tube and copied a ton of the designs I used for the set, tried to find the best work available. Used a ton FranchizeManzique, ETP I believe, Mike Madenfort. All great stuff they have done.

Now I did make a few players because the ages were so off including David Robinson, Karl Malone, John Stockton. I copied all stats and tendencies, signatures, and hot zones and used cyberfaces for them. The older and real players are on teams spread throughout the league or in Free Agency zeroed out. Thought about putting them all on a team that wouldn't be used after I zeroed some out (rookie mistake). Very excited and would like to hear what you guys think. If someone has a particular rating system and wants to use this roster to run with please feel free. I think its very good as a first attempt may not be great. Signatures, tendencies, were adjusted for all but maybe 4 to 5 players.

The team list to use I will get out when finished

Use this Team List below the rosters reflect the 91-92 Season (For the most part)
Team List
90-91 Los Angeles Lakers
90-91 Portland Trailblazers
90-91 Chicago Bulls
89-90 Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
94-95 New York Knicks
94-95 Orlando Magic
93-94 Houston Rockets
95-96 Seattle Supersonics
97-98 Utah Jazz (strange stuff happening with Malone's number)
97-98 San Antonio Spurs
85-86 Atlanta Hawks
92-93 Charlotte Hornets
90-91 Golden State Warriors
Philadelphia 76ers
Milwaukee Bucks
L.A. Clippers
Boston Celtics
Miami Heat
Brooklyn Nets
Denver Nuggets
New Orleans Pelicans
Dallas Mavericks
Memphis Grizzlies
Minnesota Timberwolves
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Kings
Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards

ALSO Wanted to add:: I have Jersey and courts the are era specific many from 1991-1992 uploaded on PS4 under KBunny26. Now these are a lot that I collected after spending a day looking at them and then reuploaded. I forget who did the work but it is amazing stuff. I will search again to give credit to that person because they look great. I would have all of the teams that need jerseys changed for use in MYLeague uploaded under my name.

UPDATE

It will be complete and posted by 11:30pm est.

Roster name 1991-1992 Complete OS

******Update****

I took out Zo and Shaq and young Larry Bird and Kevin McHale. Shaquille and Zo are in m draft class 92-93 and Bird and McHale are replaced by TGor created player versions which look great.

So rosters now

1991-1992 Complete OS
1991-1992 Complepte OS No Shaq or Zo (this is the one I am building upon)

Draft Classes
92-93 Draft
94-95 Draft

12/6 Final Update
Updated finals. Took out Zo, Shaq, and Carter put Zo and Shaw in draft class

Roster name: 1991-1992 Complete Final OS

Draft classss: 92-93 Complete
Draft classes 94-95 Complete

All under

Online ID. KBunny26

Last edited by jethrotull; 12-04-2016 at 10:37 PM. Reason: updated for good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 09:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1991-1992 NBA Roster

I'm so happy about this! An early-thanks for your hard work on this.

I would've loved for 2K to allow us to keep the accurate short length for this era!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
OS community,

I wanted to let you guys know that I have been working on a 199-1992 roster. I have 4 teams left to go. With the ability to download team designs we can actually recreate the 1991-92 season for MYLeague.

I left Magic Johnson on the lakers and added young Vince Carter, Kevin Garnett and Shaq on their respective teams. I tried to use other NBA players for cyberfaces to match up to make a younger Karl Malone and adjusted vitals to reflect age differences. For the created players I searched for the best from O.S. and used them to implement into the roster.

I have worked on the 1987 MLB the Show roster and this is my first foray into the NBA 2k17 series for tendencies and ratings. I cleaned those up and I am getting the freee agents in line as well to reflect 1991-1992. It's not perfect but it can be used to piggyback and make more rosters from. I'll let you know when it's complete hope you find some use from it.

My progress is 1991-1992 wip

The team list to use I will get out when finished
ty jet, this by far will be a must download, your mlb rosters are by far one of the best in the history of os & mlb the show! ty man!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:17 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

How do Shaq, Carter and Garnett fit in the 91-92 season?
By the way, Thick as a Brick is a hell of an album!
Old 10-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Alecast,

They don't fit in that season that is why I pointed them out. I wanted to keep them in if you don't like it take them out.

Please post criticism that is constructive or just read the posts before you comment.

I also am working on draft years that run 93-94 and putting them together into one draft

Last edited by jethrotull; 10-15-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
Alecast,

They don't fit in that season that is why I pointed them out. I wanted to keep them in if you don't like it take them out.

Please post criticism that is constructive or just read the posts before you comment.

I also am working on draft years that run 93-94 and putting them together into one draft

I don't think he criticized anything. He just asked a question.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 PM   #7
Rookie

2kSupremeonYoutube's Arena

It was just a question lol
Old 10-20-2016, 11:44 AM   #8
Rookie

Cool project, really looking for 90's rosters . Let us know when you make progress on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »