Home

Realistic NBA Roster

This is a discussion on Realistic NBA Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2016, 11:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic NBA Roster

I wasn't aware that RJ Hunter was picked up by CHI and the names that i missed i just went ahead and accepted the L's and filled out the rosters with players that were on the game and in camp with the teams. Thanks again, any feedback helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2016, 11:05 PM   #18
Rookie

Lol my bad!!! Ahh, i was thinkin NFL. #BrainFart. Adding EURO teams into MyLeague is fun as well.... i think that with a few NBA additions - a team like Real Madrid could compete with a part-time NBA schedule.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
Hello, If you want want you can use my roster and if you want to add the missing players, my roster is updated all the way until the first game of the year but it has all updated wingspans, player ratings, signature moves and badges and the teams play just like they do in real life, the only thing missing from my roster is to add the players from the opening night rosters, just search my psn PillCosby2017 the name of the roster is realest roster pill cosby, try to play with the roster first and make your determination if you want to add the missing players, just offering my help to anyone who wants a very good roster to use to update the missing players from opening night and free agents.

BET, thats all i'm looking for. Good lookin out fam

Old 10-29-2016, 11:12 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
It's the the first time I've seen somebody do this

AY GET IT HOW YOU LIVE, I'M JUST TRYNA COME UP AND BOUNCE IDEAS OFF YALL FOOLZ.

My objective is to come together and edit my roster as a base in order to achieve the most realistic 30 team roster out there

Old 10-29-2016, 11:23 PM   #21
Rookie

Home teams are welcome you can edit the **** out of your home team jumpshot's tendencies you know who scores how much and **** like that I just don't be too biased I was pretty fair with my Rockets team that's really how they play in there still ranked like more than 20 I think

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 11:25 PM   #22
Rookie

EDIT SHOES!!!

Old 10-29-2016, 11:42 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
Wow people are hating...I voted this thread 5 stars when I left for work and now it's down to a 3.

I didnt even know that was a feature. How do you tell that?

Old 10-29-2016, 11:43 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
Hello, If you want want you can use my roster and if you want to add the missing players, my roster is updated all the way until the first game of the year but it has all updated wingspans, player ratings, signature moves and badges and the teams play just like they do in real life, the only thing missing from my roster is to add the players from the opening night rosters, just search my psn PillCosby2017 the name of the roster is realest roster pill cosby, try to play with the roster first and make your determination if you want to add the missing players, just offering my help to anyone who wants a very good roster to use to update the missing players from opening night and free agents.

WDYM "all updated wingspans"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »