Home

Come All CAP Creators(PS4)

This is a discussion on Come All CAP Creators(PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2016, 02:41 AM   #1
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

OVR: 0
Come All CAP Creators(PS4)

I'm currently working on a top 400 players of All-Time roster. I have made a list that is comprised of 130ish players that need created. I do plan on completing this regardless of the help. Although there are some really good cap makers out here, this roster will be the greatest base roster to ever hit 2k. The way I figure its around 40 or so players divided between 3 Creators. I of course will take on any extra players. I'm begging someone to please help me on this project. I've dreamed for a roster like this and I would love to see it finished especially with great CAPs. I have a link I can post that lists the players. I can give each of you a name to start from and work to. Once we finish all of our CAPs. We can all upload them to my roster, I promise you this roster is worth your time. If we done this together we are looking at this roster being completely full of every legend in a few days time. So who's in?
Link:www.basketball-reference.com/awards/slam_500_greatest.html

Last edited by Justin1555; 12-07-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »