Home

Who has best college rosters for nba 2k17 for Xbox one?

This is a discussion on Who has best college rosters for nba 2k17 for Xbox one? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Who has best college rosters for nba 2k17 for Xbox one?

@tbread28 I've downloaded and updated the Iowa team (as a fan). I updated all their gear to be accurate and tried my best on the likeness. Was wondering how to get headbands on certain players?

Gamertag: Samuel2122
Old 03-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #18
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel2122
@tbread28 I've downloaded and updated the Iowa team (as a fan). I updated all their gear to be accurate and tried my best on the likeness. Was wondering how to get headbands on certain players?

Gamertag: Samuel2122
Also moved them to the Toronto Raptors on my roster
Old 03-21-2017, 07:56 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 2

I have two NCAA rosters out. I think NCAA roster one has butler in it. I have 96 teams in roster one and 96 teams in roster 2. I used 50 teams from first roster and then created 56 college teams for 2nd roster. I also adjusted player attributes for almost every player. My gamertag is tbread28. I also have NCAA roster one with player contracts. For example, Donavan Mitchell of Louisville I gave him a two year contract that would make him a junior in college. You can now play more then one season with NCAA one. I am also working on a high school recruiting class you can download and use at end of your first college season. I am working on the recruit making project and working on contracts for NCAA roster two.
Thanks
tbread28

Last edited by tbread28; 03-21-2017 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 03-21-2017, 07:59 AM   #20
MVP

Only thing I didn't do on my rosters is put gear on players. If someone wants to work on gear with my rosters I am okay with that. I just didn't focus anything on accessories. I spent a lot of hours on these rosters. Hope whoever downloads them enjoys them.
Thanks
tbread28

Last edited by tbread28; 03-21-2017 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 03-22-2017, 05:02 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
Only thing I didn't do on my rosters is put gear on players. If someone wants to work on gear with my rosters I am okay with that. I just didn't focus anything on accessories. I spent a lot of hours on these rosters. Hope whoever downloads them enjoys them.
Thanks
tbread28
What about uniforms? Did you make any or are we supposed to just find some made by others
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 07:04 PM   #22
MVP

Find them by using others. Sorry
Old 03-23-2017, 12:39 AM   #23
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers1784
What about uniforms? Did you make any or are we supposed to just find some made by others
you should have no problem finding them....search by team name such as blue devils, wildcats, etc. also, check each the arena for each team to see if the scorer's table has the ncaa logos and sponsors. you can find those easily too. now if we were able to add college band arena music, that would be awesome.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:29 AM   #24
Rookie

I was thinking about starting a 2017-18 college roster on NBA 2K17 (XBOX ONE). It would include six teams from each of the top six conferences with the option of adding teams like Gonzaga, Wichita State and other mid-major schools if I have time. If you are interested I can post the list of the thirty-six teams that I would be starting with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »