Home

Roster Ideas? PS4

This is a discussion on Roster Ideas? PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Ideas? PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1555
I've had very little to no help with every project I've done on here so I'm used to it. But the suggestions everyone has given me with my rosters have been very helpful and that's more than enough for me. I would love to do a roster like this because as I said before we need variety this and the all time Olympic roster are great ideas. I also really like javov euro roster I sought his help on the matter but he said he was too busy but I understand how it is. If I do a BCL /euro cup I may add it in on my China roster. Only problem is I used a few players from euroleague for look alikes so I'll just make caps for them. Does this sound OK? One thing that would help a lot is rebrands for the teams if you know anyone who could. Imagine if we put all these ideas into one roster Ultimate Over Seas Roster foreign all time teams with a mix of China and euro would be nice.
Sounds perfect.Rebranding will give an opportunity to choose from multitude of teams customizing "My League". For example, this idea works good in NCAA roster by Da InFaMoUs NY http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-ps4.html .There are already 50 teams to choose from.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #10
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8

After I am done with my current project for Last Gen Madden I am going to try out a roster I call home again. I take players and put them back on the team they debut with. So for instance OKC will have KD, Westbrook and Harden. Rose and Noah will be back in Chicago. Chris Paul back in New Orleans and so on.

What do you all think of this?
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)
MLB 20: The Show (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4/PC)
Super Mega Baseball 3 (PC)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)

BS: San Jose State 01'
MA: Michigan State 11'
Old 01-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #11
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallB21
After I am done with my current project for Last Gen Madden I am going to try out a roster I call home again. I take players and put them back on the team they debut with. So for instance OKC will have KD, Westbrook and Harden. Rose and Noah will be back in Chicago. Chris Paul back in New Orleans and so on.

What do you all think of this?
I have an all time fantasy roster that has a ton of legends and great players may save you some time. Unless you just want to do it. Good to see old faces back where they simply dominated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #12
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit 89
Sounds perfect.Rebranding will give an opportunity to choose from multitude of teams customizing "My League". For example, this idea works good in NCAA roster by Da InFaMoUs NY http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-ps4.html .There are already 50 teams to choose from.
What do you mean by this? Eurocup/BCL or brands?
Old 01-21-2017, 02:58 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1555
What do you mean by this? Eurocup/BCL or brands?
As I remember, there are only 30+6 teams available in "My League"customization.There are 20 teams in Eurocup,which is not enough.There are 40 teams in BCL on group stage (50 in total), which is obviously too much for "My League". So, there must be an opportunity to mix teams from different competitions, to choose teams manually.That's why I've made an example with NCAA roster.For example, if I want to have Villanova in my tournament,I choose 76ers,etc.
Maybe, there is an easier way to make it.To be honest,I am not very experienced, so,I can only guess...
Old 01-21-2017, 04:09 AM   #14
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Yeah users can choose who they want to add into the league, i understand. I thought you refering to you creating rebrands for Euro teams if so choose 20 of the best teams to use, 10 from eurocup and 10 from BCL we can take suggestions or use your ideas for more as we go along. I will make caps etc. We really should try to get some free members to help with this. This will open a new door for the game. 20 CBA teams, 20 Euroleague teams(We could try to get javov to add his caps in for this), 10 BCL teams, and 10 Eurocup teams.Users can mix and match what they want. OVERSEAS GOLD!!!

Last edited by Justin1555; 01-21-2017 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #15
Rookie

My idea.. euroleague with 36 teams but with cities a lot of potential and passion.

21/22 teams actual of 2k are good as base.

Paris great city.. psg football open to this new league. A lot of money and nba free agent. Diaw maybe or noah as french player. And tony parker?

London.. create a team for london. Team branding. The arena is o2. Less name logo and color. Eric gordon has said to ready for this adventure. Lou deng thinks about this.

Virtus Roma.. the actual team is in second league. But red yellow team find a good sponsor..
The city is so beauty that it couldn't have a team in euroleague

Virtus segafredo bologna. The actual team has dominated the europe in the start of 2000.. now with new sponsor and passion for basketball hope to make another time. Manu ginobli ready to close his activity here in the team that have launched him in Nba.

Fortitudo Ducati bologna. Other team of bologna. The hawks, the white-blue.. the cousins.. epic fans.. great battle.. the derby is folkoristic and need in europe. Ducati is good sponsor. Ex players belinelli less his town

Amsterdam.. branding team.. the colour of the city red and white.. to debut the netherlands national basketball team is good to give a lot of players at this team. Maybe in an couple of years and after two or three drafts compete to final four.

Cibona zagreb.. the real team of zagreb.. thank you cedevita for your players.

Stockholm.. team branding.. the colours? as sweden.. the players? best from sweden.

Helsinki.. cold weather but hot passion for basketball. The players.. erick murphy is free.. koponen maybe.. team branding.. the colours represent the flag.

Partizan beograd.. a team with a lot players potential. Great fans and passions against cibona and red star.

Olimpja Ljubljana. The best team of slovenia.

Zenith saint Pietburgh. Gazprom with a liquids. Ready to go a create a dynasty in a couple of years.

Aek athens. Hello pao.

Aris salonicco. Poor team but a great passion from fans.

Gran canaria. Spanish team in an island with sun and sea.

A team for Warsaw.. to represent the great state of poland.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 11:38 PM   #16
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuje85
My idea.. euroleague with 36 teams but with cities a lot of potential and passion.

21/22 teams actual of 2k are good as base.

Paris great city.. psg football open to this new league. A lot of money and nba free agent. Diaw maybe or noah as french player. And tony parker?

London.. create a team for london. Team branding. The arena is o2. Less name logo and color. Eric gordon has said to ready for this adventure. Lou deng thinks about this.

Virtus Roma.. the actual team is in second league. But red yellow team find a good sponsor..
The city is so beauty that it couldn't have a team in euroleague

Virtus segafredo bologna. The actual team has dominated the europe in the start of 2000.. now with new sponsor and passion for basketball hope to make another time. Manu ginobli ready to close his activity here in the team that have launched him in Nba.

Fortitudo Ducati bologna. Other team of bologna. The hawks, the white-blue.. the cousins.. epic fans.. great battle.. the derby is folkoristic and need in europe. Ducati is good sponsor. Ex players belinelli less his town

Amsterdam.. branding team.. the colour of the city red and white.. to debut the netherlands national basketball team is good to give a lot of players at this team. Maybe in an couple of years and after two or three drafts compete to final four.

Cibona zagreb.. the real team of zagreb.. thank you cedevita for your players.

Stockholm.. team branding.. the colours? as sweden.. the players? best from sweden.

Helsinki.. cold weather but hot passion for basketball. The players.. erick murphy is free.. koponen maybe.. team branding.. the colours represent the flag.

Partizan beograd.. a team with a lot players potential. Great fans and passions against cibona and red star.

Olimpja Ljubljana. The best team of slovenia.

Zenith saint Pietburgh. Gazprom with a liquids. Ready to go a create a dynasty in a couple of years.

Aek athens. Hello pao.

Aris salonicco. Poor team but a great passion from fans.

Gran canaria. Spanish team in an island with sun and sea.

A team for Warsaw.. to represent the great state of poland.
This a fun idea, I was thinking more along the lines of actual teams. We have a lot of teams we can add in. I'm almost finished with CBA roster, when I am I will begin production on the Deluxe Overseas Roster. Make a list of who you guys want in so when the time comes we are ready to get down to business. Also I'd like for this to be a team project. One job assigned per person. I'm indifferent on what I do, I can do anything no one else wants to. With the rating system I created I'd really like to do it. So that leaves caps and rebrands, keep in mind caps don't have to be spot on just so long as they favor the player some, look a likes are encouraged if they are close enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »