Home

Tacko Fall in Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Tacko Fall in Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Tacko Fall in Draft Classes

I am pumped to see guys like Bol Bol and Shareef O'Neal making it into those 2019 draft classes. Has anyone seen Tacko Fall in any of the draft classes? His freshman year was rough, but he's been pretty respectable this year and is in the top 100 guys on draft express. 20 and 13 vs Villanova is saying something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #2
Pro

SkillzFromThe6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tacko Fall in Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
I am pumped to see guys like Bol Bol and Shareef O'Neal making it into those 2019 draft classes. Has anyone seen Tacko Fall in any of the draft classes? His freshman year was rough, but he's been pretty respectable this year and is in the top 100 guys on draft express. 20 and 13 vs Villanova is saying something.
Should I add him to my '17 or '18 Class? I was thinking of adding him but wasn't sure.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillazKill
Should I add him to my '17 or '18 Class? I was thinking of adding him but wasn't sure.

I honestly think he'd stay in school another year. Just a combination of his progression from freshman to sophomore, and potentially making that same jump with another year in college, or the fact that the '17 class is LOADEDDDDDD and maybe wanting to not be in the same class as all the guys who are going pro this year.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:51 PM   #4
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

realistically hes probably a 2019 draft class guy. i dont see him coming out junior year as that just makes no sense unless he has an absolutely amazing season and this year he isnt going to get drafted unless some team wants to try to convince him to play overseas for 2 years
Old 01-26-2017, 02:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
realistically hes probably a 2019 draft class guy. i dont see him coming out junior year as that just makes no sense unless he has an absolutely amazing season and this year he isnt going to get drafted unless some team wants to try to convince him to play overseas for 2 years

Couldn't agree more about 2017, but what do you consider to be an amazing year as a junior? 13, 11, and 2.5 blocks is solid and not a ton of big men average higher blocks and boards. I think if his scoring got up to 16-18 he would be silly not to come out in '18.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #6
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

as a junior he would have to leap to 20-10 with 2+ blocks most likely, he slides into that "old" stereotype at that point and if hes not having a crazy year hell slip alot probably

or, even if the scoring doesnt go up that much, show some sort of future as a stretch big
Old 03-01-2017, 09:12 AM   #7
Rookie

will it be possibl to make him his actual height in 2K17
Old 03-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #8
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfoston824
will it be possibl to make him his actual height in 2K17
Yes you can make players up to 7'7" in 2k17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »