Home

2019 Draft Class PS4 (Very Much a WIP)

This is a discussion on 2019 Draft Class PS4 (Very Much a WIP) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

smichaelis9's Arena

OVR: 0
2019 Draft Class PS4 (Very Much a WIP)

So, I started working on a 2019 draft class (I love EmbraceThePace's drafts). As of when I am making this post, I am 9 people in, and will be working on this as often as possible, thought my college baseball team has it's first practice this Monday, so weekends will be when I get the most done.

I'd love people's feedback on if they think a player's potential should be better, and if I screwed up birthdays or Height/weight on my part feel free to tell me and I'll switch it! Also, please let me know if you want a specific player included in the draft! Oh yeah, and I try my best on my faces, they aren't going to be perfect but they should be pretty decent IMHO

These will be based off of ETP's classes so there shouldn't be any repeats from his 2017/18 drafts, but if there are any, please let me know!

To find players for the class I'll be using 247sports, and then looking at players Youtube videos for what their shot looks like (and to see any specific dunks/handles they may use), and at their DraftExpress page (if available).

Anyway, I am going to attach a little info on my players so far and I will be updating it as I go.

Here is what I have so far (16 Players)

Spoiler

After completing this class I will be looking into making a 2020 class, as 247 sports now has a pretty good amount of 2019 recruits on it's site. So if you have any suggestions for that, I will have a spreadsheet I will list them in, so feel free to drop player names (and any other valuable info on the player) for either class and I'll attempt to get them in! Hope everyone enjoys!

Edit: Simi Sh*ttu is seperated into shi ttu because 2k and apparently OS bleep it out lol

PS: I'll put my ps4 username in here once I'm done with the draft, because I'm going to be uploading unfinished classes on it as I go from a couple different PS4's. Thanks!

Last edited by smichaelis9; 02-01-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Adding to players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
Rookie

RedRifle442's Arena

Re: 2019 Draft Class PS4 (Very Much a WIP)

How's it coming?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-31-2017, 01:59 AM   #3
Rookie

smichaelis9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRifle442
How's it coming?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm up to 14, but like I said it's gonna be tough during the week, I'm hoping to get enough for a first round done by next Monday, it will get harder once I have to figure out second rounders, so again any suggestions are welcome!
Old 02-02-2017, 02:40 AM   #4
Rookie

smichaelis9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smichaelis9
I'm up to 14, but like I said it's gonna be tough during the week, I'm hoping to get enough for a first round done by next Monday, it will get harder once I have to figure out second rounders, so again any suggestions are welcome!
Feeling pretty confident that enough players for the first round will be done by next Monday as I got two more done during the day, and I will hopefully only have around 10 to do this weekend, when I will have nothing else to do other than watch the Super Bowl featuring my least favorite team, and the team that just beat my Packers
Old 02-07-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
Just started!

Any update on this? Very interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 01:41 AM   #6
Rookie

smichaelis9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky888
Any update on this? Very interested.
Sorry I was actually sick for pretty much all of last week, and then have been so busy with baseball, and catching up with school work I haven't had much time... I'm hoping I will be able to do some of it this weekend! But yeah, it may be a little while still. If people are interested, I will release a version once I get through the first round.

Sorry again for the delay. I'm pretty much all caught up, and will definitely get back to work on this!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:39 AM   #7
Just started!

No worries. I'm really much more interested in those top 3-4 guys in 2019 anyway. So if you'd want to upload your incomplete class I would certainly love to download it.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
Rookie

smichaelis9's Arena

Ok Kentucky888! I'll upload the incomplete one with the 16 I have so far(definitely not the top 16) but I'd say most of the top 10 are in it. Its under the username is: speedyspence96
Name is just 2019 Draft and there's one that says NOT THIS ONE, that's not the one you want lol

Last edited by smichaelis9; 02-18-2017 at 04:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »