Home

AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

This is a discussion on AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2017, 12:17 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Truly epic! Hey I noticed a few teams players would have play types assigned to them but there teams playbook would not have those plays in it selection? Example 96 Bulls Jordan has midrange plays as one of his play types, but the Bulls playbook doesn't have any midrange plays selected for him to use. Was this by your design/selection or just a mistake when editing the teams?
Old 06-08-2017, 12:25 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Truly epic! Hey I noticed a few teams players would have play types assigned to them but there teams playbook would not have those plays in it selection? Example 96 Bulls Jordan has midrange plays as one of his play types, but the Bulls playbook doesn't have any midrange plays selected for him to use. Was this by your design/selection or just a mistake when editing the teams?
Play a few games and let me know what you see.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:53 AM   #75
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Thanks bro. I've always wanted to do a project like this ever since I did 2K13 Global Games Edition.

As for the 83 Sixers.... IDK if they will make the cut. I tried to stay away from teams from the 80s only because we can't edit short length. But I might revisit the idea of adding to the FA pool as a bonus team down the line.

Definitely keep an eye out for that next update. It's going to bring back a lot of memories. lol
noticed they didn't have the 84-85 sixers either, bummer. i got that 2k13 global games edition roster too....one of the best for 2k13 imo. i'll definitely be copping that update as soon as i can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 9

Dude... There is just so much to say about this roster... 98 Rodman really is getting people in foul trouble. David Wesley really is pissing me off from the peremeter. Toni Kukoc really is screwing up and then making up, lol.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:18 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Dude... There is just so much to say about this roster... 98 Rodman really is getting people in foul trouble. David Wesley really is pissing me off from the peremeter. Toni Kukoc really is screwing up and then making up, lol.

LOL. Sounds about right to me. And Shaq is a Monster. The only team that I've been seen that was able to contain him (and by "contain", I mean Shaq "only" scoring 32 pts) was the 97-98 Suprs. Other than that, he's been destroying everybody. Keep in mind though, I've yet to edit Hakeem and the 94 Rockets. LOL. Going to be working on them, and the rest of the 90s teams this weekend.

Glad you are really enjoying the project.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #78
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
noticed they didn't have the 84-85 sixers either, bummer. i got that 2k13 global games edition roster too....one of the best for 2k13 imo. i'll definitely be copping that update as soon as i can.
got it....it's so good. exchanged the mcgrady magic team for the howard magic team that reached the nba finals-probably the best season of his career. played 10-11 bulls vs. 10-11 mavericks and won by 8 or 9 in a pretty close game. rose got close to 30 and was player of the game.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:53 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

https://youtu.be/HVGE61ISrhk

if you guys like this kind of stuff check this out. similar concept so i figured i'd share! great work!
Old 06-09-2017, 04:04 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesofwhite21
https://youtu.be/HVGE61ISrhk

if you guys like this kind of stuff check this out. similar concept so i figured i'd share! great work!

Thanks for sharing. This looks like a cool project that took some time to complete. Good Work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »