Home

AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

This is a discussion on AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Are you going to reddit all original classic teams? Any idea when you can add a free agent Glenn Rice Dantley and Barkley? Want to make 2000 Lakers won like 65 or 67 games and turn 90 pistons to 89 with Adrian Dantley and 90 Sixers with Barkley
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboys22bulls23
Are you going to reddit all original classic teams? Any idea when you can add a free agent Glenn Rice Dantley and Barkley? Want to make 2000 Lakers won like 65 or 67 games and turn 90 pistons to 89 with Adrian Dantley and 90 Sixers with Barkley

I plan on re-editing as many original classic teams that I can. Right now I'm focusing on the original classic teams from the 00s era, then 90s, 80s, etc... No timetable on when they all will be done. As far as Glenn Rice, Dantley, and Barkley... I will try to add them after I finish the 95 Bullets and 08 Hornets. In the meantime... there are tutorials for your players on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTZ...G0zgy48mBZhXgA

Just search their name and follow the tutorial. Then add them to the FA pool on my roster. Then copy the tendencies, ratings, etc from the Barkley and Rice on the roster to the ones in the FA Pool.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:59 AM   #43
td7
Rookie

Great job! Are you using SonicMages ratings or you using your own method?
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 05-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 15

I played a few games with your roster, very fun!! One thing I noticed and I found great, I thought it was my imigination at first but I played the 91 Bulls vs 91 Lakers. I had the Lakers and I witnessed for the first time the CPU A.I. put Scottie Pippen on Magic Johnson on defense, like they did in real life during the 91 finals. Which makes sense also based on the matchups, they also put Jordan on Worthy and Paxson on Scott, I never seen the 2K A.I. adjust like this before. Has anyone else noticed this or was this something within your roster that cause this adjustment?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:11 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Great job! Are you using SonicMages ratings or you using your own method?

I'm not familiar with SonicMages work, but yes, I am using my own method.

Thanks for checking out the project.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 05:13 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I played a few games with your roster, very fun!! One thing I noticed and I found great, I thought it was my imigination at first but I played the 91 Bulls vs 91 Lakers. I had the Lakers and I witnessed for the first time the CPU A.I. put Scottie Pippen on Magic Johnson on defense, like they did in real life during the 91 finals. Which makes sense also based on the matchups, they also put Jordan on Worthy and Paxson on Scott, I never seen the 2K A.I. adjust like this before. Has anyone else noticed this or was this something within your roster that cause this adjustment?

I've yet to dive deep on the classic 90s teams. But I'm glad that caught your attention. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I have to edit these teams. Keep posting your findings.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:01 PM   #47
MVP

Just a quick heads up.... I'll be releasing another update tomorrow afternoon.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:12 PM   #48
Rookie

What will update include?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »