Home

The Senator's All Time Save 1.0 (PS4)

This is a discussion on The Senator's All Time Save 1.0 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

OVR: 0
The Senator's All Time Save 1.0 (PS4)

The Senator's All Time Save 1.0
(PS4)
PSN: SenatorPhillips

-133 created players at this point
-No duplicate players, I tried my best to balance each team out as such
-A mix of players dating back to Pre-NBA days up to the present day, the very best of the best
-All players represented at their best, default classics given their best stats in spite of the lack of an editable age
-The Pelicans don't have enough of a legacy to truly have an all time team, so I turned them into Anthony Davis and a smorgasbord of players from defunct teams, players who could have achieved greatness, some who didn't have space on any roster of a team they played for, and a few off the wall selections

Well, here it is. Months of work, starting from my wish to have a few more classic players on the roster, turned into an obsessive project to fill out every single roster in the league with a dream selection of almost every player I would ever want to see in the game. I do have a bit of a focus on paying tribute to older players and pioneers with this, and found the research fascinating in figuring out how to make them. I tried to balance the older players out with the current players, both to respect the evolution the game has taken, without devaluing their own skills. I do warn people that I'm a lifelong Bulls fan, and that bias might show up a bit on the save.

I plan to update this sporadically, and do welcome constructive suggestions. I know I didn't do much with the strategic part of things, other than to swap out a few playbooks. If we could create coaches, it would be different, but on that side, we're stuck with what 2K provided. I do know that 1.1 will feature edited salaries/contracts across the board and potentially a few more players if I see the need.

Credits:

Too many sources to list every one of them. As I said, this was my first time doing any extensive 2K editing past making trades and doing basic attribute upgrades. As such, it was enormously valuable to be able to look up video templates from some of the accomplished editors out there. Here's a few who gave me a starting point to work with using their many useful templates, but I was certainly not restricted to only these three, sometimes taking notes from multiple creators on a single player(or none at all at times):

-Franchise Play Brian Mazique
-TGor
-2K16 Historic Rosters(YT video maker)

Templates got me started and helped me complete many, many players, but I also put a ton of my own research into this. Some of the sites that I got my info off of:

-The Wilt Chamberlain Archive on YT was an incalculable aid in the massive amount of early footage it provided.
-Basketball Reference is an indispensable site for finding basic and advanced stats, and the fact that it lists the player's age for each season was very, very useful.
-The Naismith Hall of Fame site gave me some very good anecdotal information for many of the pioneers, allowing me to set their tendencies and badges.
-NBA.com's historical content is robust, and the narratives on many hall of fame players were well worth reading, and not just for research purposes.
-Nat Holman's 1922 book Scientific Basketball is scanned and freely available online, and gave me remarkable insight not just on how to recreate his shooting form, but on the tactics of the era.
-2KMT Central has info on every My Team card, which I used at times to figure out what 2K would rate a player, and how they would set tendencies. Of course, with all the massive inflation on the better cards, this was a starting point rather than a finish, but still useful.

I also had a good amount of books, magazines and other paper sources that I used. It was a good time trawling through the ol' library for that elusive bit of info I could have missed out on otherwise. These in particular were of assistance for my project:

-Zander Hollander's Complete Handbooks from anywhere around the late 70s through the 90s, if you were a basketball head back in the day, you had many of these
-Many copies of Basketball Digest, the head to head comparisons were especially illuminating
-Bill Simmons Book of Basketball, a true joy to read for any NBA fan, and the Pyramid ranking helped jog my memory. I don't necessarily agree with some of his rankings and some of the endless Boogie Nights references get old, but it's still one of the most re-readable books on the subject that I've ever read.

Last edited by The Senator; 06-02-2017 at 01:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2017, 08:40 PM   #2
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Re: The Senator's All Time Save 1.0 (PS4)

---------------
--The East--
----------------

***Boston Celtics
*Starting Lineup
PG - Bob Cousy (92) SG - Sam Jones (89) SF - Larry Bird (97) PF - Kevin McHale (90) C - Bill Russell (96)
*Backups
C - Dave Cowens (94) SF - Paul Pierce (92) SF - John Havlicek (86) SG - Bill Sharman (86) C - Robert Parish (85) PG - Rajon Rondo (84) PG - Dennis Johnson (84) PF - Tom Sanders (83)
*Reserves
SG - Danny Ainge (81) PF - Tom Heinsohn (81)

***Brooklyn Nets
*Starting Lineup
PG - Jason Kidd (92) SG - Reggie Theus (85) SF - Richard Jefferson (84) PF - Kenyon Martin (87) C - Daryl Dawkins (81)
*Backups
PG - Michael Ray Richardson (90) PG - Kenny Anderson (85) PF - Derrick Coleman (84) C - Brook Lopez (83) SG - Gerald Green (82) PF - Buck Williams (81) SG - Drazen Petrovic (79) SF - Keith Van Horn (79)
*Reserves
PG - Jeremy Lin (75) PF - Brian Scalabrine (72)

***New York Knicks
*Starting Lineup
PG - Walt Frazier (91) SG - Allan Houston (87) SF - Bernard King (90) PF - Charles Oakley (86) C - Patrick Ewing (90)
*Backups
SF - Carmelo Anthony (91) PG - Earl Monroe (86) C - Willis Reed (86) PF - Kristaps Porzingis (85) PF - Dave DeBusschere (84) SG - Richie Guerin (84) SF - Bill Bradley (83) PF - Nat Clifton (83)
*Reserves
SG - John Starks (79) PF - Phil Jackson (78)

***Philadelphia 76ers
*Starting Lineup
PG - Maurice Cheeks (89) SG - Allen Iverson (94) SF - Julius Erving (94) PF - Moses Malone (92) C - Wilt Chamberlain (95)
*Backups
SF - Billy Cunningham (89) SG - Hal Greer (89) PF - Bobby Jones (87) PG - World B. Free (84) SG - Andrew Toney (83) PF - Dolph Schayes (82) C - Johnny Kerr (82)
*Reserves
C - Joel Embiid (83) SG - Dick Barnett (82)

***Toronto Raptors
*Starting Lineup
PG - Kyle Lowry (87) SG - Vince Carter (92) SF - DeMar DeRozan (90) PF - Andrea Bargnani (83) C - Marcus Camby (87)
*Backups
C - Jonas Valanciunas (83) PG - Jarrett Jack (81) PF - Amir Johnson (79) PG - Jose Calderon (79) SG - Doug Christie (78) PG - Damon Stoudamire (77) SF - Terrance Ross (77) C - Antonio Davis (77)
*Reserves
SF - DeMarre Carroll (77) SG - Marco Belinelli (75)

***Chicago Bulls
*Starting Lineup
PG - Derrick Rose (93) SG - Michael Jordan (99) SF - Scottie Pippen (93) PF - Dennis Rodman (88) C - Artis Gilmore (88)
*Backups
SG - Jimmy Butler (92) PG - Norm Van Lier (88) C - Joakim Noah (87) SF - Luol Deng (85) SG - Jerry Sloan (85) PF - Bob Love (82) SF - Chet Walker (82) PG - Kirk Hinrich (80)
*Reserves
PF - Taj Gibson (80) C - Bill Cartwright (77)

***Cleveland Cavaliers
*Starting Lineup
PG - Kyrie Irving (89) SG - J.R. Smith (82) SF - LeBron James (98) PF - Kevin Love (86) C - Brad Daugherty (83)
*Backups
PG - Terrell Brandon (88) PG - Mark Price (86) SF - Larry Nance (84) PF - Hot Rod Williams (83) C - Zydrunas Ilgauskas (82) SG - Larry Hughes (82) C - Tristan Thompson (81) SG - Iman Shumpert (79)
*Reserves
C - Anderson Varejao (76) SG - Craig Ehlo (75)

***Detroit Pistons
*Starting Lineup
PG - Isiah Thomas (91) SG - Joe Dumars (88) SF - Grant Hill (90) PF - Rasheed Wallace (85) C - Ben Wallace (87)
*Backups
PG - Chauncey Billups (90) C - Bob Lanier (86) SG - Rip Hamilton (87) C - Bill Laimbeer (81) PG - Dave Bing (84) SG - Vinnie Johnson (82) PF - Rick Mahorn (77) SF - Tayshawn Prince (79)
*Reserves
PG - Lindsey Hunter (78) C - Andre Drummond (84)

***Indiana Pacers
*Starting Lineup
PG - Jalen Rose (86) SG - Reggie Miller (87) SF - Paul George (89) PF - Jermaine O'Neal (88) C - Rik Smits (86)
*Backups
SF - Ron Artest (87) SF - Stephen Jackson (87) PF - George McGinnis (87) PG - George Hill (80) SF - Chuck Person (86) C - Roy Hibbert (85) C - Myles Turner (82) PF - David West (81)
*Reserves
PG - Darren Collison (79) SF - Evan Turner (76)

***Milwaukee Bucks
*Starting Lineup
PG - Oscar Robertson (94) SG - Sidney Moncrief (89) SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo (87) PF - Vin Baker (85) C - Kareem Abdul-Jabaar (97)
*Backups
PG - Alvin Robertson (87) SF - Glenn Robinson (86) SG - Michael Redd (86) SG - Paul Pressey (85) PF - Terry Cummings (83) SG - Khris Middleton (81) SF - Toni Kukoc (80) C - Greg Monroe (80)
*Reserves
C - Alton Lister (76) SG - Jon McGlocklin (75)

***Atlanta Hawks
*Starting Lineup
PG - Lenny Wilkins (88) SG - Joe Johnson (85) SF - Dominique Wilkins (90) PF - Bob Pettit (91) C - Walt Bellamy (89)
*Backups
PG - Mookie Blaylock (87) SF - Lou Hudson (86) PF - Josh Smith (85) C - Al Horford (85) PF - Paul Milsap (84) SF - Cliff Hagan (84) C - Clyde Lovellette (83) SG - Stacey Augmon (81)
*Reserves
PG - Jeff Teague (80) PG - Spud Webb (77)

***Charlotte Hornets
*Starting Lineup
PG - Kemba Walker (86) SG - Kendall Gill (82) SF - Jamal Mashburn (85) PF - Larry Johnson (85) C - Alonzo Mourning (87)
*Backups
SF - Gerald Wallace (85) C - Al Jefferson (84) SG - Lance Stephenson (81) PG - Muggsy Bogues (78) C - Cody Zeller (78) SG - Dell Curry (77) SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (76) PF - Frank Brickowski (75)
*Reserves
PF - Ryan Anderson (75) PG - B.J. Armstrong (74)

***Miami Heat
*Starting Lineup
PG - Tim Hardaway (87) SG - Dwayne Wade (94) SF - Glen Rice (88) PF - Chris Bosh (87) C - Hassan Whiteside (86)
*Backups
SG - Ray Allen (88) C - Rony Seikaly (84) PF - Lamar Odom (83) PG - Goran Dragic (83) SG - Eddie Jones (82) PF - Udonis Haslem (79) PF - Brian Grant (80) SF - Antoine Walker (78)
*Reserves
SF - Justise Winslow (77) PG - Mario Chalmers (76)

***Orlando Magic
*Starting Lineup
PG - Penny Hardaway (88) SG - Tracy McGrady (90) SF - Hedo Turkoglu (83) PF - Rashard Lewis (82) C - Dwight Howard (91)
*Backups
PF - Horace Grant (82) PG - Jameer Nelson (83) SF - Dennis Scott (81) SG - Nick Anderson (80) PG - Dee Brown (83) C - Tree Rollins (79) SF - Tobias Harris (79) SG - J.J. Redick (78)
*Reserves
C - Nikola Vucevic (79) SG - Victor Oladipo (77)

***Washington Bullets
*Starting Lineup
PG - John Wall (88) SG - Jerry Stackhouse (83) SF - Gus Johnson (88) PF - Elvin Hayes (90) C - Wes Unseld (87)
*Backups
SF - Bob Dandridge (86) PG - Gilbert Arenas (83) SF - Caron Butler (85) C - Gheorghe Muresan (81) C - Manute Bol (81) SG - Bradley Beal (80) SF - Otto Porter (79) PF - Juwan Howard (79)
*Reserves
C - Marcin Gortat (78) SF - Trevor Ariza (78))

----------------
--The West--
-----------------

***Dallas Mavericks
*Starting Lineup
PG - Nick Van Exel (85) SG - Rolando Blackman (88) SF - Mark Aguirre (84) PF - Dirk Nowitzki (91) C - Tyson Chandler (83)
*Backups
PF - Roy Tarpley (84) PG - Derek Harper (83) SF - Michael Finley (82) PG - Jason Terry (81) SG - Jim Jackson (81) SF - Harrison Barnes (81) PF - Sam Perkins (80) C - Shawn Bradley (75)
*Reserves
C - Nerlens Noel (77) PG - Robert Pack (76)

***Houston Rockets
*Starting Lineup
PG - Sleepy Floyd (87) SG - James Harden (94) SF - Robert Horry (82) PF - Ralph Sampson (88) C - Hakeem Olajuwon (96)
*Backups
C - Yao Ming (88) PF - Otis Thorpe (82) PG - Steve Francis (82) SG - Lou Williams (82) PF - Carl Landry (81) C - Joe Barry Carroll (80) PG - Kenny Smith (80) SF - Chandler Parsons (79)
*Reserves
SG - Vernon Maxwell (79) C - Clint Capela (79)
***Memphis Grizzlies
*Starting Lineup
PG - Mike Conley (86) SG - Tony Allen (85) SF - Shane Battier (80) PF - Sharif Abdur-Rahim (85) C - Marc Gasol (88)
*Backups
PF - Zach Randolph (83) SG - O.J. Mayo (80) C - Bryant Reeves (80) SF - Mike Miller (79) SG - Courtney Lee (77) PG - Jason Williams (77) SF - Jeff Green (76) C - Brandan Wright (76)
*Reserves
PG - Jerryd Bayless (75) C - Marreese Speights (75)

***New Orleans Pelicans
*Starting Lineup
PG - Jo Jo White (86) SG - Reggie Lewis (86) SF - Len Bias (86) PF - Anthony Davis (94) C - Andrew Bynum (85)
*Backups
PG - K.C. Jones (85) SG - Byron Scott (84) PG - Nat Holman (84) PF - Tarzan Cooper (83) C - Ed Macauley (82) PF - Joe Lapchick (82) PG - Jay Williams (82) SG - Earl Manigault (78)
*Reserves
PF - Leroy Edwards (81) PG - Meadowlark Lemon (78)

***San Antonio Spurs
*Starting Lineup
PG -Tony Parker (86) SG - George Gervin (92) SF - Kawhi Leonard (95) PF - Tim Duncan (97) C - David Robinson (91)
*Backups
SG - Manu Ginobili (86) PF - Larry Kenon (85) SF - Bruce Bowen (80) PF - Boris Diaw (80) PG - Patty Mills (78) SF - Sean Elliot (78) PF - DeJuan Blair (78) PG - Steve Kerr (76)
*Reserves
PG - Avery Johnson (76) PF - Matt Bonner (75)

***Denver Nuggets
*Starting Lineup
PG - Fat Lever (89) SG - David Thompson (88) SF - Alex English (90) PF - Dan Issel (84) C - Dikembe Mutombo (87)
*Backups
SF - Kiki Vandeweghe (88) PG - Michael Adams (85) PG - Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (81) SF - Wilson Chandler (80) C - Nene (79) PG - Andre Miller (79) PF - Kenneth Faied (79) C - Chris Andersen (78)
*Reserves
C - Nikola Jokic (79) PF - Laphonso Ellis (77)

***Minnesota Timberwolves
*Starting Lineup
PG - Stephon Marbury (85) SG - Zach LaVine (80) SF - Andrew Wiggens (82) PF - Kevin Garnett (96) C- Karl-Anthony Towns (87)
*Backups
PG - Sam Cassell (85) PF - Christian Laettner (83) SF - Latrell Sprewell (82) SG - Isiah Rider (78) SF - Wally Szczerbiak (78) PG - Ricky Rubio (75) PF - Michael Beasley (74) C - Nikola Pekovic (74)
*Reserves
C - Luc Longley (74) SG - Fred Hoiberg (71)

***OKC Thunder/Sonics
*Starting Lineup
PG - Russell Westbrook (95) SG - Hersey Hawkins (86) SF - Kevin Durant (94) PF - Spencer Haywood (90) C - Jack Sikma (91)
*Backups
PG - Gary Payton (94) SF - Xavier McDaniel (88) PF - Shawn Kemp (88) PG - Gus Williams (86) SF - Detlef Schrempf (83) C - Steven Adams (81) PF - Serge Ibaka (81) Sf - Ricky Pierce (79)
*Reserves
PG - Nate McMillan (78) SF - Thabo Sefolosha (77)

***Portland Trail Blazers
*Starting Lineup
PG- Damian Lillard (90) SG - Brandon Roy (87) SF - Clyde Drexler (91) PF - Maurice Lucas (88) C - Bill Walton (94)
*Backups
C - Arvydas Sabonis (87) PF - LaMarcus Aldridge (86) SG - S.J. McCollum (84) SG - Steve Smith (81) PG - Terry Porter (81) SF - Jerome Kersey (80) SF - Nicolas Batum (79) PF - Cliff Robinson (77)
*Reserves
C - Kevin Duckworth (76) C - Mychal Thompson (77)

***Utah Jazz
*Starting Lineup
PG - John Stockton (92) SG - Pete Maravich (88) SF - Adrian Dantley (87) PF - Karl Malone (92) C - Mark Eaton (84)
*Backups
PG - Deron Williams (89) SF - Andrei Kirilenko (86) SF - Gordon Hayward (87) PF - Truck Robinson (85) C - Rudy Gobert (84) SG - Darrell Griffith (83) PF - Derrick Favors (83) SG - Jeff Hornacek (81)
*Reserves
PG - Mo Williams (82) SG - Kyle Korver (80)

***Golden State Warriors
*Starting Lineup
PG - Stephen Curry (94) SG - Klay Thompson (88) SF - Rick Barry (90) PF - Draymond Green (88) C - Nate Thurmond (91)
*Backups
SF - Chris Mullin (90) PG - Baron Davis (87) SG - Jason Richardson (86) C - Neil Johnston (84) PF - Joe Fulks (82) SG - Monta Ellis (83) SG - Sarunas Marciulionis (82) SF - Paul Arizin (81)
*Reserves
PF - David Lee (81) C - Andrew Bogut (75)

***LA Clippers
*Starting Lineup
PG - Chris Paul (96) SG - Jamal Crawford (87) SF - Jamaal Wilkes (87) PF - Elton Brand (89) C - Bob McAdoo (89)
*Backups
PG - Ron Harper (88) PF - Blake Griffin (88) C - DeAndre Jordan (85) PF - Danny Manning (83) C - Chris Kaman (82) PG - Nate Robinson (81) PG - Doc Rivers (79) SF - Al-Farouq Aminu (78)
*Reserves
SG - Quentin Richardson (77) PG - Craig Hodges (74)

***LA Lakers
*Starting Lineup
PG - Magic Johnson (98) SG - Kobe Bryant (95) SF - Elgin Baylor (93) PF - Pau Gasol (91) C - Shaquille O'Neal (97)
*Backups
PG - Jerry West (94) C - George Mikan (90) PF - Vern Mikkelsen (84) SF - James Worthy (87) SF - Jim Pollard (87) SG - Gail Goodrich (86) SG - Michael Cooper (86) SG - Hot Rod Hundley (81)
*Reserves
PG - Derek Fisher (78) PF - A.C. Green (77)

***Phoenix Suns
*Starting Lineup
PG - Steve Nash (93) SG - Paul Westphal (89) SF - Walter Davis (86) PF - Charles Barkley (95) C - Amar'e Stoudemire (88)
*Backups
PG - Kevin Johnson (91) PF - Tom Chambers (87) SG - Dan Majerle (87) SF - Connie Hawkins (86) SF - Shawn Marion (85) SG - Raja Bell (83) PG - Eric Bledsoe (83) C - James Edwards (77)
*Reserves
SG - Devin Booker (82) C - Robin Lopez (77)

***Sacramento Kings
*Starting Lineup
PG - Nate Archibald (90) SG - Mitch Richmond (88) SF - Peja Stojakovic (86) PF - Chris Webber (89) C - DeMarcus Cousins (93)
*Backups
PF - Maurice Stokes (89) PG - Mike Bibby (88) PG - Isiah Thomas (87) PF - Jerry Lucas (85) SF - Rudy Gay (84) SG - Kevin Martin (83) SF - Tyreke Evans (83) C - Vlade Divac (82)
*Reserves
SF - Scott Wedman (79) C - Willie Cauley-Stein (72)
Old 06-01-2017, 04:43 AM   #3
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Definitely interested with FranchisePlay not having a no duplicates roster this year, what's the PSN?
Old 06-01-2017, 07:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Correct me if I'm wrong.? Hasn't this exact roster minus 2 or 3 players been done already by another roster creator on this forum?
Old 06-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader2Vader
Correct me if I'm wrong.? Hasn't this exact roster minus 2 or 3 players been done already by another roster creator on this forum?
I'd be beyond surprised if anyone making an all time roster had close to the amount of pre-Russell era guys that I do. I also put extensive work into balancing out the stats, and plan to keep working on that side of things. While I used a number of templates as starting points, there was a great deal of work that went into this save, and a LOT of players I made completely from scratch.

Now, whether I managed to do a good job of it, that's up to you guys to decide. Despite my having played the series since the Dreamcast(I preferred Live back then), this was my first time around doing any real roster editing for 2K outside of upgrading a few Bulls and giving a few badges out. I think I got a better grasp on things as I went along, but still have a great deal to learn going forward.

Last edited by The Senator; 06-02-2017 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 12:37 AM   #6
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Nice roster 👍👍. If I may say one thing, I think you should put Ray Allen on the Milwaukee Bucks instead of the Miami Heat because he was his best there.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 06-02-2017, 01:29 AM   #7
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
Nice roster 👍👍. If I may say one thing, I think you should put Ray Allen on the Milwaukee Bucks instead of the Miami Heat because he was his best there.
Thanks for the compliment and the feedback!

It's interesting you mentioned Ray, as he was one of the toughest players on the roster to fit with a team. He viably could have been with the Bucks, the Thunder, the Celtics or the Heat.

If I put him with Milwaukee, he shares time with Moncrief, Redd(who fills his role) and Pressey. Remembering correctly, I thought he put up his best numbers with the Sonics, and a quick trip to Basketball Reference proved me right, and he won titles with Boston and Miami, so both of those teams could have a decent claim.

Part of my philosophy in setting the rosters was not necessarily to place every player with the team they were associated with in their absolute prime, although that was certainly a major consideration. I also wanted to balance each team out enough that they all provided an enjoyable experience to use, which meant some players ended up in some less likely places, although I always made sure(except with the Pelicans) that the player at least had some history with the team to put them there.

If you were to put Allen on the Bucks, I'd drop Middleton to the reserves, drop McGlocklin and pick up one of Dion Waiters, Josh Richardson or Norris Cole for the Heat to replace him. He'd fit well with that starting lineup, as the Big O could create for him easily, drawing doubles and kicking out for open threes.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senator
I'd be beyond surprised if anyone making an all time roster had close to the amount of pre-Russell era guys that I do. I also put extensive work into balancing out the stats, and plan to keep working on that side of things. While I used a number of templates as starting points, there was a great deal of work that went into this save, and a LOT of players I made completely from scratch.

Now, whether I managed to do a good job of it, that's up to you guys to decide. Despite my having played the series since the Dreamcast(I preferred Live back then), this was my first time around doing any real roster editing for 2K outside of upgrading a few Bulls and giving a few badges out. I think I got a better grasp on things as I went along, but still have a great deal to learn going forward.

Scroll down a couple of slots on this page or follow the link - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-ever-v21.html

This guy is a Beast. And has the best Legends roster that you will find with this legends concept on PS4.

There are a couple of other guys with great completed teams rosters as well in this forum that you should search.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »