Home

NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE* within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 11:54 AM   #49
Rookie

Abass76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

Liking the rosters so far. But once you start a my league how can I keep the rosters updated when you make changes or can you not?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #50
SimWorld Dynasty Sage

cormag001's Arena

Re: NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

Just thought I'd stop by and say excellent work. I did this on my own last year and it took hours upon hours of frustrating editing. What you do does not go unappreciated!
Old 06-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #51
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Nice work, really appreciate it. Any chance you can update Ntilikina's hair in the next update? It's looking closer to De'Aaron Fox's hair in your roster, it's much shorter in real life.

That hair is a little bit tough to get in 2K because I know he has a fade on the side, but it's longer than the "Short taper fade 2" hairstyle. I settled for changing it to the "natural" hairstyle just now.

Speaking of Ntilikina, I also made a ton of small attribute updates for him late last night
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #52
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abass76
Liking the rosters so far. But once you start a my league how can I keep the rosters updated when you make changes or can you not?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You can't keep the rosters updated in a MyLEAGUE. The roster I think is best for quick games at the moment, and once free agency is underway and roster spots are determined, the roster will become more suitable for MyLEAGUE
Old 06-27-2017, 01:48 PM   #53
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormag001
Just thought I'd stop by and say excellent work. I did this on my own last year and it took hours upon hours of frustrating editing. What you do does not go unappreciated!
Thanks man, I appreciate that
Old 06-27-2017, 02:31 PM   #54
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6

Jawun Evans got traded to the 76ers for cash

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 02:38 PM   #55
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abcdylan
Jawun Evans got traded to the 76ers for cash

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Other way around bro, he was traded FROM the 76ers to the Clippers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 02:45 PM   #56
Rookie

Hey man. Wanted to say good work. I created a roster of my own (XBOX: Hashtag Bryan / 2k18 Actual) for use before I found any online. It seems no one wanted to do it for the Xbox. Lol. It's not easy at all so I def appreciate the work.

My question is, would you require help at all? Is there a way to collude on things like this? I included my file in my name so you can take a look at it. Let me know! It would be nice to have Bryan power going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »