Home

WNBA 2K17 (PS4)

This is a discussion on WNBA 2K17 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #17
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: WNBA 2K17 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Sorry for the lack of progress lately as I have been very busy lately. But I'm back to putting in some work. Rebrands are done for the Dream and Mystics. Gonna do ratings for the starting five of both teams and let you guys play with that while you play for the full 2 team demo.
How many WNBA teams total do you have finished? That may have been answered already but I must have missed it. When I say finished I mean doing everything with the teams that you had planned on doing. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #18
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
How many WNBA teams total do you have finished? That may have been answered already but I must have missed it. When I say finished I mean doing everything with the teams that you had planned on doing. Thanks.

Well I have zero teams done in that case. But we have 2 rosters completely filled with the players on their respective teams. But I have 6 total players done as far as having them completely finished. But this is also a two man project right now. JJRuelz is doing CAP's and I'm doing CAP's/ratings/tendencies. I've also been very busy and JJ has his own project going with his Ratings Generator. So we could definitely use more help on this roster to really get things flowing.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:11 PM   #19
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Well I have zero teams done in that case. But we have 2 rosters completely filled with the players on their respective teams. But I have 6 total players done as far as having them completely finished. But this is also a two man project right now. JJRuelz is doing CAP's and I'm doing CAP's/ratings/tendencies. I've also been very busy and JJ has his own project going with his Ratings Generator. So we could definitely use more help on this roster to really get things flowing.
Thanks for the updated process on this roster project. Think you two guys working on it will have it finished by sometime in August or not?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #20
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Thanks for the updated process on this roster project. Think you two guys working on it will have it finished by sometime in August or not?

I don't want to put an ETA on it just yet. I'll be steady working on it though every opportunity I get.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #21
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

The demo would have been out by tonight but 2K's b.s. has caused a bit of a setback! I was disconnected from the 2K servers while doing ratings for the Atlanta Dream, and even though it was a local file I was editing, 2K proceeded to kick be back to the main menu without saving any of my progress. So it will most likely be tomorrow when I drop the starting 5 demo and I can 100% say that after I finish this roster I will be trading this game in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #22
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
What do you need help with? This is a cool project that I want to see get finished.
Old 07-19-2017, 12:22 AM   #23
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
What do you need help with? This is a cool project that I want to see get finished.

At this moment it would just be creating CAP's (Vitals/Body/Face/Accessories). Maybe ratings and tendencies for some in the future. Ratings and tendencies don't take that long really so I've been handling all of that plus doing CAP's for teams. JJRuelz helped me out with the ATL Dream CAP's. I'll have a demo of each team's starting five out tomorrow so everyone can give me some feedback.
Old 07-19-2017, 12:31 AM   #24
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
At this moment it would just be creating CAP's (Vitals/Body/Face/Accessories). Maybe ratings and tendencies for some in the future. Ratings and tendencies don't take that long really so I've been handling all of that plus doing CAP's for teams. JJRuelz helped me out with the ATL Dream CAP's. I'll have a demo of each team's starting five out tomorrow so everyone can give me some feedback.
Yeah I could take a stab at it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »