Home

UltimateBase Roster (NBA 2K18)

This is a discussion on UltimateBase Roster (NBA 2K18) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2017, 11:40 PM   #9
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UltimateBase Roster (NBA 2K18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
I'd defiantly want to see a 7'0" KD, or even a 6-4, 6-5 russell westbrook. But if you decide to do this just remember that sometimes in photo shoots players stand on blocks of wood so that they look taller next to their team.
For example in this photo steph looks taller than he actually is.
Thanks, I'll remember this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Glad to read you have interest in realistic heights and weights.

LeBron James is more of a flat 6'7" (200.66 cm) guy and could be as low as 200 cm (6'6.75"). So 6'8" in shoes is accurate. He's a bit shorter than Magic and Pippen who are in the 6'7.25"- 6'7.5" range.

As far as his weight, 270 lbs seems a little too much for a 6'7" guy. I know he was very strong that season, but 270 may be an exaggeration. Minus 10-12 lbs in all his versions seems more appropriate to me.
Thanks for the LeBron stats. I'll use it. I do however know that, while it might not have been that season, LeBron has been over 270 in a season before, I can't remember when, it may have been his last year on the heat but I don't recall. He said he was out of shape, but even out it was said that he still was one of the best athletes.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #10
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Awesome news today! We now know the game will add sixteen more legend teams which will be great. As well as each team's all-time team, hopefully in which can be found in the roster edit screen. I have more news however, this February I will be doing track, so I may get even less time to edit as previously thought, so from October to January I believe, I'll be wrestling, then from February and into about June, I'll be doing track, add those a top a high school student's schedule. I'll still try to make the best roster I can.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:38 PM   #11
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Okay, so since it seems the all-time teams will be editable. I have a question. How would you guys like me to go about editing them. Thus far I have thought of two methods.

Method One
Rate a player from their statistical average from that team. For example, over eight seasons Dwight Howard averaged around eighteen points, thirteen rebounds, and about two blocks a game. Should I go off this, as if this was the player's seasonal statistics, or should I go with method two?

Method Two
Rate the player from their best season with the team. This would be helpful for balancing out the players who have spent a short period of time with a time, such as Kevin Durant. For example, again using Dwight Howard on the Orlando Magic, I've shown his averaged stats, which are still great, but would you prefer me to rate him based off his best season. Which looked like this. About twenty-three points, fourteen rebounds, and about two and a half blocks. Obviously going by his best year, will help with balancing, but will inflate ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »