Home

I've simmed up to 2025 using draft classes from OS. Here's how the landscape looks

This is a discussion on I've simmed up to 2025 using draft classes from OS. Here's how the landscape looks within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 02:24 PM   #41
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: I've simmed up to 2025 using draft classes from OS. Here's how the landscape look

Memphis Sounds went 78-4 under my vague guidance...

...Aaaaand then lost to Lonzo Ball & Jayson Tatum's Blazers in the 2nd round
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78-4.jpg (355.5 KB, 153 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2018, 09:57 PM   #42
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I've simmed up to 2025 using draft classes from OS. Here's how the landscape look

You should do this again. Please do.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:53 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Barnsey, I have a question about your league settings.

I enjoy god mode and sprinkling changes here and there. My biggest issue in my first attempt is the salary cap and the inability to sign players in free agency free about year 3 or 4.

What do you place the slary cap at? Is the Hard Cap on or off?

Any other details to assist with this?

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #44
Rookie

Aldrensr's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebrown352
I am in the midst of doing something similar to this. Restarted to get this years draft and free agency close to right and now simming through. In year 3 now.

Using similar to the draft classes u did, I also went in and edited guys to my liking and added in some guys in each class. I'm using:
2017 EmbraceThaPace
2018 EmbraceThaPace
2019 FDU1
2020 FDU2
2021 FDU3
2022 JazzMan1
2023 MarvellousOne
and will use JazzMan2 for 2024.

I immediately expanded MyLeague to 36 teams and just had those 6 teams sign washed up players for the first 3 years and tank and pretend like they are not there. I would have expanded gradually but I like controlling every move made by every team instead of trusting the computer to get in done well. Though that process can be stupidly time consuming and frustrating, so
I turn some financial and trade rules off and just do things my way. Just more enjoyable that way. Now heading into the offseason and into the FDU1 class, those expansion teams will be given the first 6 picks and will finally be looking to be active and competing franchises.

In mine, LeBron and Paul George just joined Lonzo on the Lakers and are destroying the league. Anthony Davis was just acquired by the Celtics for a huge haul of players and draft picks. Warriors have repeated in 2017 and 2018 and just played the last regular season game of 2019 against the Lakers with the number 1 seed on the line and fell to the Lakers. Potentially looking at a Celtics vs Lakers run here.

So glad 2K added the ability to expand and redesign the entire league. I can't even play Madden and The Show anymore because of this and I'm not even mad. My created player is in FDU1 and I'm about to draft him to my favorite expansion team and play more game and sim a little slower and enjoy it. Think I'm going to be playing 2K17 for a long time. Maybe try to sim/play into 2035 or so.

Can you guys post those gamertags, if this is for Xbox. I’d like to get those draft classes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »