Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #801
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFussGus
I asked Ronyell the same question a few pages ago in regards to 20 - 21 years old being a great peak start age, and he said that is how it should be. It kind of goes against what CWSapp said that the peak start is when a player will generally stop progressing towards their potential.

Just seems weird that KAT has a peak start of 20
Ingram has 21
Ben Simmons 23
Giannis has 21.

KAT went from 84-82 in my first offseason, so now he's maybe not gonna progress at all? Seems unusual.
Yeah, to be honest it seems pretty unusual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #802
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginal561
First page of this topic.
I’m an idiot, thanks.

I’m new to the game....the coaching tendency Stuff can be edited before we play the computer for the computer team?
Old 03-19-2018, 08:37 PM   #803
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Arrow Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFussGus
I asked Ronyell the same question a few pages ago in regards to 20 - 21 years old being a great peak start age, and he said that is how it should be. It kind of goes against what CWSapp said that the peak start is when a player will generally stop progressing towards their potential.

Just seems weird that KAT has a peak start of 20
Ingram has 21
Ben Simmons 23
Giannis has 21.

KAT went from 84-82 in my first offseason, so now he's maybe not gonna progress at all? Seems unusual.
The start date pretty much represent how QUICKLY they MAY progress. Essentially how quick they may make "a jump". Still follows the logic to what Sapp said but the ultimate results may depend on stats, usage, and quality of play. There are still many variables. There's a LOT to decode with potential and peak start & ends and I don't wanna take away all the mystery as you play your myleagues.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #804
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
what's the avg FTA's you guys are seeing so far? I'm seeing like around 10 for each team...if that and I'm averaging low foul numbers overall as well.
My team (Lakers) is averaging 25 FTA per game. Opponents around 15-20 most games. Highest opponent FTA was Toronto (28).
Old 03-19-2018, 09:10 PM   #805
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolakfan
My team (Lakers) is averaging 25 FTA per game. Opponents around 15-20 most games. Highest opponent FTA was Toronto (28).
wow...nice. did you make any tweaks to the sliders or is that with the current set? How are your off-ball fouls and are you FTA's from driving fouls mostly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 09:32 PM   #806
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
wow...nice. did you make any tweaks to the sliders or is that with the current set? How are your off-ball fouls and are you FTA's from driving fouls mostly?
Mostly fouled on drives and in transition. On drives I limit the use of the Turbo button (RT). In transition it varies, but Clarkson gets fouled a lot in transition. No tweaks to sliders.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:56 PM   #807
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
The start date pretty much represent how QUICKLY they MAY progress. Essentially how quick they may make "a jump". Still follows the logic to what Sapp said but the ultimate results may depend on stats, usage, and quality of play. There are still many variables. There's a LOT to decode with potential and peak start & ends and I don't wanna take away all the mystery as you play your myleagues.
Hey man if you do not mind could you send a PM kind of breaking it down further? I try not to look at the Peak start/ends on your roster and it is more for my own DC needs. If not, I completely understand.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:56 PM   #808
Pro

Quote:
If you want realism and more fouls honestly just kind of foul more on purpose. Attempt on ball steals or help ect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »