Home

NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #41
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox

Yes. Right on. Love seeing my Purdue guys representing!

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2018, 11:40 AM   #42
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox

Yeah time to dig in on who to take with this year's pick in New York
Old 03-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #43
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Sapp has surfaced for air!!! lol All jokes aside Sapp, the people that have been rolling with you and Dreece for years know what the deal is. We might have to wait, but the wait is always worth it. And like it has been stated year after year, real life takes priority. You guys take care of home first, the real fans ain't going nowhere.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:47 PM   #44
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Gotcha. Thanks! Yes I was asking about that. I thought Ronyell asked if anyone would be willing to work/help on that.

Not to hijack the thread, but if you are interested in helping on the 2018 draft class please send a PM to Ronyell.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 03-06-2018, 07:17 PM   #45
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I'm not going to sit here and go over my whole life situation but all I will say is that when kids and custody and family get involved, the games have to take a back seat. I see that people have been getting frustrated and hitting us with the one star ratings and that's cool lol. Just understand that even throughout all of that we have still been working very hard. With that being said, we are finally ready to get things started so beginning today, we are going into draft class stories and the draft classes themselves will start to release this month.

With all of the casuals gone, we can reserve this thread for all of the die hards that play the game year round. Maybe interactions with one another will be a little better because of it. I guess we shall see. The stories begin now.... should be an interesting ride:

YEAR ONE NEWSFEED

MONTH OF OCTOBER

PRESEASON ALL AMERICANS
G Cameron Avaloy/ Junior/ Purdue
G JaKevin Jackson/ Sophomore/ Florida
F King Morlock/ Sophomore/ Illinois
F James England/ Junior/ BYU
C Joemo Graham/ Sophomore/ Arkansas

PLAYERS TO WATCH
F Quinn Jenkins/ Senior/ Purdue
G Antonio Beal/ Sophomore/ Califronia
G Jamar Clark/ Sophomore/ Wake Forest
F Austin Freeman/ Sophomore/ Milwaukee
C Romantay Bell/ Junior/ USC
F Aymiel Cummings/ Senior/ South Carolina
C Cheyenne Gamble/ Sophomore/ Purdue
F Eric Romenesko/ Junior/ Western Kentucky
F Zachary Ellington/ Senior/ Rutgers
G JaumauriBezerra/ Sophomore/ Iowa

INCOMING FRESHMEN TO KEEP AN EYE ON
Please keep in mind that this list is not only based on the talent of the player but the situation that he enters. For example, the 5th rated prospect in the country on a stacked team may be rated lower on this list than the 10th rated prospect on a team where he is going to get more opportunities to play and produce.

1) F D’Juan Oliver/ Duke/ 6’9” 234
2) G Mario Jackson/ Arizona/ 6’6” 195
3) F Kenton Fisher/ North Carolina/ 6’10” 241
4) G Rico Vazquez/ Miami/ 6’4” 200
5) G Eugene Covington/ Texas/ 6’5” 205
6) F Trey Nisby/ Wisconsin/ 6’10” 247
7) F Joshua Sannella/ Louisville/ 6’9” 244
8) G Xavier Fields/ Kansas State/ 6’2” 181
9) C Rufus Hamilton/ Kentucky/ 7’1” 245
10) C Juwan Ellis/ SMU/ 7’0” 248

MONTH OF NOVEMBER

TOP PERFORMERS OF THE MONTH
November 14: Florida So. G Jakevin Jackson 35pts, 6rebs, 4asts, 1 stl

November 14: Western Kentucky Jr. F Eric Romenesko 41pts, 7rebs

November 20: San Diego State So. F Zy Wallace 24pts, 13rebs, 3blks

November 23: USC Jr. C Romantay Bell 26pts, 19rebs, 2blks

November 23: Weber State So. FDeonte Smalls 19pts, 18rebs, 2asts, 2stls

November 25: SMU Fr. C Juwan Ellis 22pts, 14rebs, 4blks

November 25: Duke Fr. D’Juan Oliver 16pts, 7rebs, 5asts, 5stls, 3blks

MY CURRENT TOP COLLEGE PROSPECTS
It’s really hard to tell this early in the season who is going to turn into the top prospect. Obviously a lot of it has to do with what we have seen last year, what we have seen early on this year and the freshman that have gotten the hype before they even put on a jersey. Have to be honest and say that at the moment I love D’Juan Oliver because of the lockdown defense that he brings to the table. Ja’Kevin Jackson is still a top tier scorer and Romantay Bell has the size and strength to be a dominant big man. Unfortunately, I don’t currently see anybody that can definitely change a franchise but I think there are some guys that can turn a good team into a great team.

1) F D’Juan Oliver/ Duke/ Freshman/ 6’9” 234/
2) G Mario Jackson/ Arizona/ Freshman/ 6’6” 195
3) F Kenton Fisher/ North Carolina/ Freshman/ 6’10” 241
4) G Xavier Fields/ Kansas State/ Freshman/ 6’2” 181
5) F Zy Wallace/ San Diego State/ Sophomore/ 6’10” 237
6) C Cheyenne Gamble/ Purdue/ Sophomore/ 7’1” 256
7) C Romantay Bell/ USC/ Junior/ 7’2” 277
8) C Rufus Hamilton/ Kentucky/ Freshman/ 7’1” 249
9) G JaKevin Jackson/ Florida/ Sophomore/ 6’7” 199
10) C LeAndre Fitzgerald/ Cincinnati/ Freshman/ 6’11” 258

INTERNATIONAL REPORT
This isn’t a super special group that you see here and to be honest, I think the top will look pretty similar throughout the season. The young Jerko Arnautovic has set himself apart as the top International prospect and I expect to see him go very high in the lottery or even in the top five depending on who declares. Although Jerko hasn’t said he is entering the draft, I expect him to do so eventually. Barrichello and Dobrovsky are both young kids that have the potential to be all stars in the future. Both are a bit raw. Dobrovsky is better right now but Barrichello has a higher ceiling.

1) F Jerko Arnautovic/ Bosnia/ 18 Years Old/ 6’9” 234
2) F Eurico Barrichello/ Brazil/ 19 Years Old/ 6’6” 238
3) F Vincent Dobrovsky/ Czech Republic/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 221
4) C Anton Vencalek/ Czech Republic/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 278
5) G Jose Zambrano/ Spain/ 18 Years Old/ 6’4” 178
6) C Oriol Garcia/ Spain/ 19 Years Old/ 7’0” 262
7) C Bernard Joubert/ France/ 18 Years Old/ 7’0” 244
8) G Hojip Jeon/ Korea/ 22 Years Old/ 6’3” 203
9) F Gatis Galante/ Latia/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 251
10) F Xavi Jiminez/ Spain/ 20 Years Old/ 6’8” 269

HIGH SCHOOL REPORT
Let me just say that I am almost 100 percent certain that the number one player will remain there for the reminder of the season. There are people that are saying that Jeremiah Lawson (the son of former great Phoenix Sun and Yellow Jacket Russell Lawson) is good enough to be a POY candidate in college at only 17 years old. He is definitely looking like a one and done guy that will change the direction of a franchise in two years. The rest of the guys after him are up in the air. Ade Kacour is someone that UNC is excited about. He is one of the best ball handlers in the country and can get to the bucket with ease. DeMarco Graham can did a bit of everything on the court but he shot up in my rankings with his natural ability to defend elite players. He actually contained G Tuvone Green last year which is something no one else seemed to be able to do. Tacari Carpenter is the big man that everyone in the country wants as well as NBA scouts. He already has the size and has shown the ability to score with finesse. If he learns to play more aggressively down low, he may become unstoppable on offense. With all of that being said, these are still kids and I expect a lot of movement throughout the year.

1) G Jeremiah Lawson/ 6’7” 199/ Committed to Georgia Tech
2) G DeMarco Graham/ 6’7 203/ Considering Kansas State, Kansas, Villanova
3) C Tacari Carpenter/ 7’0” 292/ Considering Kentucky, Kansas, Clemson
4) G Ade Kacour/ 6’3” 187/ Verbally Committed to North Carolina
5) F Taryn Washington/ 6’10” 241/ Verbally committed to Kentucky
6) F Derek Ambrosius/ 6’9” 229/ Verbally committed to Florida
7) G Tuvone Green/ 6’5” 206/ Verbally committed to Ohio State
8) F Leyshawn Hall/ 6’11” 241/ Verbally committed to LSU
9) C Hampton Boulware/ 7’3” 229/ Considering Iowa, Michigan and Ohio State
10) F Jeremiah Robinson/ 6’9” 251/ Considering Florida, Florida State and Miami

MISCELLANEOUS
- High school senior F Jeremiah Robinson appeared in a YouTube video assaulting someone in a local mall. Most are saying that he won’t be charged but it is still something to watch out for moving forward.

- Arizona State G Tommy Winston who’s step mother is from Bosnia has stated that he has watched a lot of F Jerko Arnautovic’s game and says that he is the “real deal”.

- Duke Freshman F D’Juan Oliver says that he is ready for the NBA although he is unsure if he will declare. Fellow freshman teammate F KharyOdiah said that Oliver is “definitely leaving after this year” but went on to state that Oliver really needs to work hard to improve on the offensive side of the rock.

- My number 2 ranked International ranked player F Eurico Barrichello has announced that he will be declaring for the NBA Draft this year.

- Top high school prospect C Tacari Carpenter was seen walking around town with a Kansas shirt on so many are speculating that he will be verbally committing to the University in the next couple of months.

- Number 1 high school player G Jeremiah Lawson drops 73 points in a game but has been extremely modest about it stating that he does not want to talk about moving forward and only wants to focus on the next game.

- Georgia G Fabian Jordan who limped off the court during a recent game said that his ankle is not a problem at all.

- Aymiel Cummings who is a track star and football star said that this is the first year that he has put both football and track to the side to focus on ONLY basketball. Many have him as a mid first round draft pick including myself.

Was going to wait for a few days before putting this newsfeed out but wanted to get you guys a little more info on the prospects as soon as possible. Let me know what you think and what players you are looking at.

MONTH OF DECEMBER

TOP PERFORMERS OF THE MONTH
December 2: Duke Fr. D’Juan Oliver 22pts, 10rebs, 4asts, 6stls, 5blks

December 2: North Carolina Fr. F Kenton Fisher 37pts, 14rebs

December 5: Arizona Fr. G Kenny Adams 29pts, 8rebs, 8 asts, 3stls

December 9: San Diego State So. F Zy Wallace 30pts, 15rebs, 3 asts, 2blks

December 13: Florida So. G Jakevin Jackson 41pts, 4rebs, 2asts

December 13: Kentucky Fr. C Rufus Hamilton 24pts, 17rebs, 5blks, 3 stls

December 13: Illinois So. F King Morlock 39pts, 5rebs, 3 asts

December 16: Milwaukee So. F Austin Freeman 46pts, 7rebs, 2stls

December 18: Indiana State Jr. Sammy Bellamy 49pts, 4rebs, 4asts

MY CURRENT TOP COLLEGE PROSPECTS
Ok, so I finally got the opportunity to see these guys on the court and for some of them, it was exactly what I expected. Defensively, Oliver is as good as expected. He needs some work on the offensive end but there is definitely a ton of potential there. Kenton Fisher is putting up big time numbers for one of the top schools in the country. Anytime you can average 20 pts and 10 boards in your first month at UNC, you are alright in my book. One of the biggest surprises was Rufus Hamilton who I had to jump all the way to the top 3. His size along with his versatility and ability to really handle the rock and hit the jumper makes him a player I really have to keep an eye on. Could potentially be a top pick if he keeps this up. Before the season began I had Mario Jackson as the Arizona guard that would blow scouts away but it actually ended up being another freshman guard (PG Kenny Adams) that has stole the show. He has really shown to have more of a grasp on the game than Mario and has been more productive. It’s a bit too early to jump him over Jackson who has a ton of potential himself but we definitely have our eye on both of those kids.

1) F D’Juan Oliver/ Duke/ Freshman/ 6’9” 234/ No change from last month
2) F Kenton Fisher/ North Carolina/ Freshman/ 6’10” 241/ UP 1 spot
3) C Rufus Hamilton/ Kentucky/ Freshman/ 7’1” 249/ UP 5 spots
4) F Zy Wallace/ San Diego State/ Sophomore/ 6’10” 237/ UP 1 spot
5) G Xavier Fields/ Kansas State/ Freshman/ 6’2” 181/ DOWN 1 spot
6) G Mario Jackson/ Arizona/ Freshman/ 6’6” 195/ DOWN 4 spots
7) C Cheyenne Gamble/ Purdue/ Sophomore/ 7’1” 256/ UP 1 spot
8) C LeAndre Fitzgerald/ Cincinnati/ Freshman/ 6’11” 258/ UP 2 spots
9) C Romantay Bell/ USC/ Junior/ 7’2” 277/ DOWN 2 spots
10) G Kenny Adams/ Arizona/ Freshman/ 6’6” 189/ UP 8 spots

INTERNATIONAL REPORT
So Jerko Arnautovic announced that he is declaring for the draft this month and pretty much surprised no one. The kid has been quite consistent on the court and it is hard to not see the young man going in the top 6 or 7. That finesse that he shows in the paint is hard to deny and with some training he should be a top player on someone’s team. I’m still a bit intrigued by Barrichello but I’m wondering if I am just falling in love with potential. As it stands I think he is barely good enough to make a roster but once again, he has shown such flashes. Korean point guard Hojip Jeon jumped up a few spots after some very impressive showings this month. I like him as a back up for someone in the next couple of years but I still don’t think he is good enough to draft in the lottery.

1) F JerkoArnautovic/ Bosnia/ 18 Years Old/ 6’9” 234
2) F Eurico Barrichello/ Brazil/ 19 Years Old/ 6’6” 238
3) F Vincent Dobrovsky/ Czech Republic/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 221
4) C Anton Vencalek/ Czech Republic/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 278
5) C Oriol Garcia/ Spain/ 19 Years Old/ 7’0” 262
6) G Hojip Jeon/ Korea/ 22 Years Old/ 6’3” 203
7) C Bernard Joubert/ France/ 18 Years Old/ 7’0” 244
8) G Jose Zambrano/ Spain/ 18 Years Old/ 6’4” 178
9) F Gatis Galante/ Latia/ 18 Years Old/ 6’10” 251
10) F Xavi Jiminez/ Spain/ 20 Years Old/ 6’8” 269

HIGH SCHOOL REPORT
I don’t want to waste time talking about Jeremiah Lawson because he keeps doing what I expect him to do. He is one of the best shooting prospects that we have seen in years and I think he will only get better. This kid is a superstar waiting to happen… period. Instead let’s talk about another Jeremiah… Jeremiah Robinson who I had to move out of my top ten. A lot of the reason for that is his trouble off the court as he was detained for drug possession this month. Of course, he was let go and only suspended for a couple of games but he has been very spotty with his play since his return. Of course, he is still a professional prospect and a top tier talent but ehhhh, I don’t know about that kid. Tacari Carpenter took over the number 2 spot from DeMarco Graham because he is just so damn dominating out there. Of course at 292 he is going to be destroying other high schoolers but his quickness and overall movement is why I had to move him up a spot. I think with some additional training he could be one of the top big men in the NCAA as a freshman. DeMarco Graham is still looking good out there and verbally committed to Kansas (on Twitter of course). Ohio State commit Tuvone Green has been quite inconsistent in comparison to the other guys above him and had to be dropped down a few rankings.

1) G Jeremiah Lawson/ 6’7” 199/ Committed to Georgia Tech
2) C Tacari Carpenter/ 7’0” 292/ Considering Kentucky, Kansas, Clemson
3) G DeMarco Graham/ 6’7 203/ Verbally committed to Kansas
4) G Ade Kacour/ 6’3” 187/ Verbally Committed to North Carolina
5) F Derek Ambrosius/ 6’9” 229/ Committed to Florida
6) F Taryn Washington/ 6’10” 241/ Committed to Kentucky
7) F Leyshawn Hall/ 6’11” 241/ Verbally committed to LSU
8) F Isaiah Morgan/ 6’9” 222/ Considering Kentucky, Memphis and Georgia Tech
9) G Treshawn McAlister/ 6’7” 211/ Considering Kentucky, Washington and Oregon
10) G Tuvone Green/ 6’5” 206/ Verbally committed to Ohio State

MISCELLANEOUS
- C Romantay Bell is so good but those back problems have been limiting his playing time and keeping him off the court. Could be an issue that carries over into the NBA as well.

- Georgetown Freshman G Alejandro Kielbasa goes down with a wrist injury after showing that he may be one of the top ten freshmen in the country. Hopefully he will recover quickly.

- Arizona G Mario Jackson and G Kenny Adams are proving to be a duo that is almost impossible to stop but Jackson is not exactly the number 2 overall prospect that I thought he was. Unnamed sources have stated that there is a bit of jealousy there since Adams has been getting a bit more of the spotlight but hopefully Jackson can prove the critics wrong.

- Florida Sophomore G JaKevin Jackson says that he has the best shot in the game and Kansas State Freshman G Xavier Fields playfully took offense to that saying “Maybe he doesn’t have cable because he definitely hasn’t seen me play if he thinks that”.

- Kentucky Sophomore F LaMarques Lowery has publicly stated that he wishes that his touches were “as much as they were last year” but wants to be a team player. Lowery is more than likely referencing Freshman C Rufus Hamilton who’s versatility has put the ball in his hands more frequently. Hamilton is currently my third overall ranked prospect.

- The 18 Year Old F from Latvia, Gatis Galante (my tenth ranked international prospect) has announced that he will not be entering the draft this year. I think that is a good idea as another year will give him the opportunity to get better at the game and prepare for the increased speed and size at the next level.

- Purdue Senior F Quinn Jenkins will miss at least 3 games after his mother passed away from cancer. Teammate and best friend G Cameron Avaloy has started the hashtag #WinforQuinn on social media.

- Two days after the #WinforQuinn took off, Purdue Sophomore C Cheyenne Gamble got into a very heated argument with a user on Twitter (@HawkeyeBill024). After the user posted the message “F*** Quinn’s mom and f*** Purdue, Gamble immediately responded “F*** you, you ole p**** a** b****. I hope your f***** mom dies”. Coach Matt Painter said that although it was necessary to suspend Gamble for one game, he was glad to see him stick up for his teammate.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 12:31 PM   #46
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Uh oh Purdue involved in drama.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

Love the draft, you think y’all can make something for PS4 cause XBOX ONE usually have the best fictional draft, and hopefully your personal life get better stay strong bro
Old 03-10-2018, 12:50 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good to see the Simworld guys back. Sapp man I really hope your situation gets better. This is just a game but thats real, that's whats really important. The real ones will be here waiting patiently whenever life gets in the way. Excited for this years classes, keep up the amazing work simworld

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »