Home

NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents "The LEAGUE" NBA 2K18 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents "The LEAGUE" NBA 2K18 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM   #9
Rookie

Billy Batson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents "The LEAGUE" NBA 2K18 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One

not seeing paco on the clips still hurts

good to have you guys back!!!
UNLV Rebels
Newcastle United
LV Black Knights?
Old 09-27-2017, 04:10 AM   #10
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents "The LEAGUE" NBA 2K18 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One

100 percent not picking a rebuilding team this year lol. I wanna win damn it .

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 10-01-2017, 11:28 AM   #11
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Can't wait for this you guys! I plan on doing a complete fictional league like last year!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #12
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Can't wait for this you guys! I plan on doing a complete fictional league like last year!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks Reed. We have been grinding as usual. I know we are quiet in here but this year we decided to get ahead of things before we start advertising the drafts. The start date may be a little later but the frequency of release will be much better. Y'all have to trust us on this one.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-04-2017, 07:08 AM   #13
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Thanks Reed. We have been grinding as usual. I know we are quiet in here but this year we decided to get ahead of things before we start advertising the drafts. The start date may be a little later but the frequency of release will be much better. Y'all have to trust us on this one.

Wrong thread smh. But the same message still applies lol.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:31 AM   #14
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

Just a question but have you guys gave any consideration to just continuing the league with 2k17 instead? You already have the base roster to build off of and since it's looking like the CAP patch is a dud 17 would allow you guys more customization. Just a question. If not I understand!
Old 10-13-2017, 07:33 AM   #15
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcor2
Just a question but have you guys gave any consideration to just continuing the league with 2k17 instead? You already have the base roster to build off of and since it's looking like the CAP patch is a dud 17 would allow you guys more customization. Just a question. If not I understand!
That's definitely not how we do things. Never have never will. Not worried about CAP patches because what we have created so far looks good on the court. Sorry if we not putting out enough information and what not but to be honest it's a distraction to come to the thread giving minimal updates about a project that won't be officially launching for at least another month.

While I'm here. We have DC1 and DC2 already created and waiting on my edits. The way we work is we figure EVERYTHING out editing wise(tendencies, attributes, badges, profiles). THEN and only then will draft classes be completed. Why you ask? Because rookies have to fit into an already established league. We've done ZERO sim stat testing, no MyLeague sliders, etc.

It's all coming together trust us.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2017, 01:09 PM   #16
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
That's definitely not how we do things. Never have never will. Not worried about CAP patches because what we have created so far looks good on the court. Sorry if we not putting out enough information and what not but to be honest it's a distraction to come to the thread giving minimal updates about a project that won't be officially launching for at least another month.

While I'm here. We have DC1 and DC2 already created and waiting on my edits. The way we work is we figure EVERYTHING out editing wise(tendencies, attributes, badges, profiles). THEN and only then will draft classes be completed. Why you ask? Because rookies have to fit into an already established league. We've done ZERO sim stat testing, no MyLeague sliders, etc.

It's all coming together trust us.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Gotcha. Sounds good bud!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »