Home

NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 05:12 PM   #17
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
I know this draft class isn't 100% complete yet, but your progress looks amazing! Great work by you and your team. I've never seen a class with the sheer number of prospects you guys have added into this one. Can't wait to see the finished product!
can you or anyone else tell me how complete their 2018 class is currently? im gonna be starting a new myleague thursday night or friday, which is before the 30th. just wondering if its complete enough to go ahead and use it for my myleague.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:46 PM   #18
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
can you or anyone else tell me how complete their 2018 class is currently? im gonna be starting a new myleague thursday night or friday, which is before the 30th. just wondering if its complete enough to go ahead and use it for my myleague.

We will have a 150 player deep draft class. So you literally can't find a draft class with more players.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:00 PM   #19
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
We will have a 150 player deep draft class. So you literally can't find a draft class with more players.
that wasnt my question. my question is, is your draft class complete enough to use right now, ahead of the september 30th date that is set for the official release?

im planning on starting a new myleague on the 28th or 29th, i dont want to wait until saturday to start it since i have thursday and friday off.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:04 PM   #20
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4)

Quote:
that wasnt my question. my question is, is your draft class complete enough to use right now, ahead of the september 30th date that is set for the official release?

im planning on starting a new myleague on the 28th or 29th, i dont want to wait until saturday to start it since i have thursday and friday off.

I wouldn't recommend using it as of right now, but here's the thing. You can import a custom draft class into your already existing My League. So if you wanted to start a My League right now you could. Then on the 30th you can just import the draft class into your My League.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:57 PM   #21
Rookie

Just a heads up, I simmed a season with the rebuilding bulls after getting Bagley and he won defensive player of the year (1.5 steaks 2.5 blocks) with no adjustments to sim sliders. Just something to be aware of as you make final tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #22
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
I wouldn't recommend using it as of right now, but here's the thing. You can import a custom draft class into your already existing My League. So if you wanted to start a My League right now you could. Then on the 30th you can just import the draft class into your My League.
oh damn i never knew you could do that. i just found a youtube video detailing how to do it. thanks for the heads up fam!!
Old 09-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #23
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
oh damn i never knew you could do that. i just found a youtube video detailing how to do it. thanks for the heads up fam!!

No problem lol!
Old 09-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Can you load a new draft class once you've started a myleauge? I thought you had to load it before the start of the season.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »