Home

NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2018, 05:45 PM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 Ultimate Draft Classes (PS4)

Hi, gang! I'll probably sound like a total neophyte, but I'm new to gaming, and was hoping someone could direct me to where I can obtain the draft class? Anxious to get it and check it out! Thanks!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any updates to the classes we should know about?
Old 02-12-2018, 06:04 PM   #59
Rookie

Where can i find a solid fictional draft class for years after 2020
Old 02-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #60
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

Guys. I have used National Bballa (credit to him) as a base and updated his '18 draft class. Added players that are supposed to be drafted in 2018 now and took a couple players who prob going be drafted in 2019. I also updated appearances. I will be all done in about an hour (give or take a few) if you guys are interested in me uploading them on PS4. I also edited it be ready for my league. Adjusted the potential, so players progress more realistically. There was a post about a guy who done this before and it works good. Link here.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ld-played.html

I also took off the OP'd badges to help manage progression and crazy rookie stats. Link below on that also

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-myleague.html

P.S. I also have an totally updated roster with all the right badges removed from every team if you all are interested in that?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #61
Pro

skeenz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimus
Guys. I have used National Bballa (credit to him) as a base and updated his '18 draft class. Added players that are supposed to be drafted in 2018 now and took a couple players who prob going be drafted in 2019. I also updated appearances. I will be all done in about an hour (give or take a few) if you guys are interested in me uploading them on PS4. I also edited it be ready for my league. Adjusted the potential, so players progress more realistically. There was a post about a guy who done this before and it works good. Link here.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ld-played.html

I also took off the OP'd badges to help manage progression and crazy rookie stats. Link below on that also

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-myleague.html

P.S. I also have an totally updated roster with all the right badges removed from every team if you all are interested in that?
I wouldn't mind checking this out

NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Cincinatti Reds
NCAA: Who Else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #62
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Any screenshots?
Old 03-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #63
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

At this point, is there any way to get rid of the player nicknames? I love your classes, I do... but the 2K corny nicknames kill me. I'd rather have it say "#31" than "Ice Man". A few other classes do not have the nicknames, but they aren't as good. Yours are better, but the names kill immersion
Old 03-10-2018, 09:42 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
At this point, is there any way to get rid of the player nicknames? I love your classes, I do... but the 2K corny nicknames kill me. I'd rather have it say "#31" than "Ice Man". A few other classes do not have the nicknames, but they aren't as good. Yours are better, but the names kill immersion
Hey if there is anyway to get rid of the nicknames please let me know! Those are the worst. I don’t know how to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »