Home

Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4

This is a discussion on Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2017, 03:18 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonT4
Played a game with the new team Heat. They have a bunch of scorers and Willie Grant is amazing. Has a lot of Kevin Durant in his game.

Played against the Celtics as they had a new center who is a big boy. Had 12 points and 11 rebounds. Did most of his work on put backs as the Celtics didn't really feed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks, Willie Grant was actually made as a Durant clone. His name on my CAP's list is actually "Durant Clone." I made a lot of current and former player's cloned attributes and tendencies. Not 2k's but my own basketball knowledge to force them to play like their real life counterparts. I have a list of over 100 player types per position, from Durant, all the way down to "Team Cancer Player's."
Old 10-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #34
Rookie

I have added the LA Clippers to the list of completed test teams. That makes 11 right now. This team has a lot of "euro players" and will be scattered throughout the league, until 2K finally fixes the CAP, if ever :-( ...

I'm facing a huge "fork in the road" right now.... I want to complete this roster, I really do. However, I am beginning to lose hope in 2k. I do not have faith that they will do the right thing and fix the CAP issues that we all are dealing with.

Personally, Fictional and Classic Rosters are big for me and really the only reason I buy 2K. I have had a difficult last 4 years of my life, losing all contact with my son and going through a divorce and for the small time that I can get away from reality and make these rosters, (as dumb as that may seem) it helps keep me distracted and gets me though another day. If I cannot make them, I cannot enjoy the game. I am honestly thinking of selling the game and getting something else. Which really sucks.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:00 PM   #35
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for all your hard work!

Your rosters are some of the best I've ever played with. There's nothing even close in the Fictional Genre.

Hopefully, 2k gives us something soon. Until then, here's to the next four years of your life being the best yet and making up for all you've been through!:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #36
Rookie

I changed things up a bit. Right now In have 13 teams complete.
PHI, MIL, CHI, CLE, BOS, LAC, MEM, ATL, MIA, CHA, UTH, SAC, NYK.

Some are completely new and others are completely revised. I wanted to go through each team in order, instead of skipping teams this time. Enjoy and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Make that 14 teams. I completed the Lakers as well.
Remember the name right now is: TimsFictionTest

Last edited by leoalure; 11-05-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #37
Rookie

Just added the Magic to completed teams. Still need to do their contracts though. That makes 15 teams now.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:24 AM   #38
Rookie

I added the Mavs to the list of Fictional Teams, after a month off and hope of 2K actually fixing the CAP system.

That brings the list to 16 total teams complete. However, I don't know how much longer I can do this. I have done as much as I can with the CAP system we have been given.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #39
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do You Have An Updated Version Of This Roster As Of Rn , I wanna do a myleague online with my friends with it
Old 11-27-2019, 10:33 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon1212
Do You Have An Updated Version Of This Roster As Of Rn , I wanna do a myleague online with my friends with it
Was this never completed?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »