Home

Jboogy1310's Accurate All-Time Teams Base

This is a discussion on Jboogy1310's Accurate All-Time Teams Base within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 10:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Jboogy1310's Accurate All-Time Teams Base

One of the main things I've been spending time doing is fixing rosters & correcting shoes/accessories/jersey numbers for all of the All-time teams.

A few of the roster changes I made:
*Took MJ off the '91 Bulls & added him to the all-time Wizards (while removing Otto Porter)
*Took Pippen off the '91 Bulls & added him to the all-time Blazers (while removing Wesley Matthews)
*Took Shaq off the '98 Lakers & added him to the all-time Suns (while removing Cedrick Ceballos)
*Took Joe Johnson off the current Jazz & put him on the all-time Suns
(while removing Barbosa)
*Took Dragic off the all-time Suns & added him to the all-time Heat (while removing Brian Grant)
*Took Igoudala off the all-time Sixers & added him to the all-time Warriors (while removing Sleepy Floyd)
*Took Redick off the all-time Clippers & added him to the all-time Magic (while removing Aaron Gordon)
*Took Mutombo off the '93 Nuggets and added him to the all-time Sixers (an extra space was available after putting Igoudala on the all-time Warriors)
*Added my Chris Kaman CAP to the all-time Clippers (due to how good it surprisingly came out)
*Fixed Amare Stoudemire's number on the all-time Suns and Knicks
*Fixed Eric Bledsoe's number on the All-time Clippers
*Got rid of all the 2k generic kicks

Now I've yet to create Barkley, Reggie, Sheed, Arenas, Moses etc.... they're just too difficult at the moment.... but when the CAP patch comes out, I'm going to jump on top of it.

For now though, I think this is a much better base to start off from.... I only removed guys from certain teams that no one ever uses... Feel free to download from my PSN: jboogy1310
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jboogy1310's Accurate All-Time Teams Base

I think you shouldve taken Iggy from 2016 historic warriors. I just feel like he was in his prime in Philly and should be on that team. I posted my Barkely formula on another thread if that interests you.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jboogy1310's Accurate All-Time Teams Base

Shaq on the All Time Suns, Redick on the Magic, Sleepy Floyd off the Warriors... uhhh why lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »