Home

Help with Barkley

This is a discussion on Help with Barkley within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 01:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Help with Barkley

I made Barkley and I'm trying to use last years dream team ratings. I found his attributes on YouTube but I still don't know his tendencies, hot zones, signatures and badges. Can someone with 2k17 let me know what they are? Much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 06:50 AM   #2
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Help with Barkley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
I made Barkley and I'm trying to use last years dream team ratings. I found his attributes on YouTube but I still don't know his tendencies, hot zones, signatures and badges. Can someone with 2k17 let me know what they are? Much appreciated.
http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/20...ley/tendencies

attributes are different, haven't cheched badges, but tendencies are the same as 96 OVR Barkley '92 Team USA that was in 2K17.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:00 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

I will post you my hotspots and tendencies used when I get home if you want. It's not based on 2K17, but just rather how I feel best represents his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2017, 12:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I will post you my hotspots and tendencies used when I get home if you want. It's not based on 2K17, but just rather how I feel best represents his game.

sounds good thanks man
Old 09-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Help with Barkley

This is what I used. Let’s him be a monster inside and able to abuse people on the left side in the halfcourt like he used to do.

I was pretty generous without giving him too much help from hotzones and didn’t want to give the “all time” Barkley any cold spots.

For some reason the tendencies didn’t upload, I’ll try again next time I log in. I’m still tweaking those, I’ve only played with/against him 1 time each.

Also working on his ratings still. I had him at a 92 which felt low, so I bumped up a few things and checked and he was a 93. I felt like giving him any extra and he would be too high on various individual attributes. In large part it’s because he’s short for a PF. If I changed him to 6’10 he’s a 96.

I’ll probably leave him at a 93 because I’d rather he be accurately represente than stress over what his overall rating says. I can’t help that 2K allows for height to be that big of a factor. Once I edit all the other overrated players a 93 probably won’t look so bad. I want everyone to eventually be accurate without me even having to look at the overall ratings. I’m sure plenty of guys who are 90-92 will be better in game than guys who are a 95. And that’s all that matters to me. Authenticity.

Last edited by ojandpizza; 09-19-2017 at 10:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »