Home

PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

This is a discussion on PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #25
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

Yo, how many of the players that have been made / are being made are expected to be in the G-League this year? Because if there is enough maybe we could expand on this project with a G-League roster as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #26
Rookie

Re: PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Yo, how many of the players that have been made / are being made are expected to be in the G-League this year? Because if there is enough maybe we could expand on this project with a G-League roster as well?
Hey, EZ. With the draft classes and stuff. I don't think I can commit to doing a full G-League roster?

Maybe SGR would be down?
Old 09-23-2017, 08:50 PM   #27
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationalbballa
Hey, EZ. With the draft classes and stuff. I don't think I can commit to doing a full G-League roster?

Maybe SGR would be down?

Yeah I don't know. It was just a thought. Wasn't sure how many G-Leaguers were gonna be in this roster. Thought maybe if there were enough it'd be worth expanding into a G-League roster.

Side note: I also have this absolutely ridiculous My League idea in my head that would contain 4 different My League files running in association with each other LOL. The NBA, G-League, Euroleague, and NCAA. Now that we have the ability to implement created players in our already existing My Leagues this could be possible. But, once again, I know that's ridiculous

Last edited by EZMADDEN; 09-23-2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:00 AM   #28
Rookie

Hi! I want to start a MyLeague ASAP. Im going to use this roster for
it. So i want to know, how long you plan to add players on this roster? There will be any Euroleague players(without euro-stash) in free agency aswell? So far roster looks impresive ! Great job guys !
Old 09-24-2017, 07:27 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 33

Can formulas of the CAPS be added onto the 1st page details ?

Anyways, this sounds as a great base for any roster maker as it is integrally unedited for non CAPS, meaning, that it does not has any edits to attributes, tendencies, sig shots, hot spots, badges, etc.

GREAT and hope it stays that way, as not all roster makers share the same view on all edits.

THANK you OP as well as all whom have contributed !

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-24-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:49 AM   #30
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there any way to port players from one roster to another? Because I noticed that 2K added Mario Chalmers in the latest roster update
Old 09-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #31
Pro

Updates

Cut Dwyane Wade from the Bulls, added Diamond Stone to the roster.
Cut DeAndre Liggins from Clippers (he was traded to Hawks but will be released)
Added Marshall Plumlee to the Clippers roster
Adjusted Nikola Mirotic's contract for 2 years, $27 mill
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 09:59 AM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
Is there any way to port players from one roster to another? Because I noticed that 2K added Mario Chalmers in the latest roster update
No. I wish. Because they added Ivan Rabb and Perry Jones as well. Too much work for me to re-input all of my changes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »