Home

PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

This is a discussion on PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Can formulas of the CAPS be added onto the 1st page details ?

Anyways, this sounds as a great base for any roster maker as it is integrally unedited for non CAPS, meaning, that it does not has any edits to attributes, tendencies, sig shots, hot spots, badges, etc.

GREAT and hope it stays that way, as not all roster makers share the same view on all edits.

THANK you OP as well as all whom have contributed !
Yes it will stay that way. Sometimes I do edit players, but that is always for my own leagues. Edits are always subjective. I always choose to keep them the way 2K had them (even if they are bad).
Old 09-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #34
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Re: PS4 - Sports Gaming Rosters Ultimate Training Camp Roster Project (HELP WANTED)

So 2K added Mario Chalmers, Ivan Rabb, and Perry Jones in the latest update. I've already gone through and added in all of the suspensions due to foreign leagues. If I uploaded it, would you be able to insert all the CAPs back into that roster so we can get those guys with a real face?

If you're able to do that, I was also planning on going through and editing rotations/advanced rotations so those are more accurate.

My roster is uploaded under the file name nationalbballa and my PSN is CountdowNxx. It includes the updated Chalmers, Rabb, Jones, and my created Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Last edited by GR5Noles; 09-25-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:52 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

The best is to edit G-Leaguers, Draft/Stashers or missing Players (like Brandon Paul or Dakari Johnson) ALL in the EDIT Player Menu, cos you can add them then in any updatet Roster or Draft-Class however you like.

I think 2K will release a lot of Roster-Updates (with surprisings like Ivan Rabb facescanned) till the start of the regular Season, also cos this weird Offseason (Carmely, Buyout Dwayne Wade and so on).....

Last year only a view Players like Pierre Jackson and a pair of fictional Players had been added after the Start of the regular Season - others were only CAPS who looked horrible and it would have been better to create them and add them into an ongoing Myleague. Now ist possible to add Players in an ongoing MyLeague (of course the CAP-System quite now is Trash but every Roster-Maker or Guy who likes to edit Players better than 2K does can do it now.

Therefore I prepare some Players in the Edit Player Menu and wait till the Update-Patch, then I will add them to the Openingnight Roster.

I also will try to create an authentic Draft-Class but here the same - with this CAP-System this is horrible.

I like to play with Players who look real...#

sorry for my English, but I am Austrian....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

The best Thing would be to be able to create and UPLOAD single Players to the Community and everyone who likes this Player can DOWNLOAD it to their Created Player Menü and add them when and whereever he/she wants...

I am sure there are Guys out there who (with a good CAP-System) can create some outstanding Reggie Millers, Charles Barkleys or also Draftees like Justin Patton, Damyean Dotson, Dwayne Bacon, Wesley Iwundu or other 2k horrible looking CAPS.....)

Old 09-25-2017, 11:40 AM   #37
Pro

Added the following training camp rookies to the free agent pool

PG Melo Trimble
C Kennedy Meeks
SF VJ Beachem
SF Jaron Blossomgame
SF Andrew White
Old 09-25-2017, 06:47 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
So 2K added Mario Chalmers, Ivan Rabb, and Perry Jones in the latest update. I've already gone through and added in all of the suspensions due to foreign leagues. If I uploaded it, would you be able to insert all the CAPs back into that roster so we can get those guys with a real face?

If you're able to do that, I was also planning on going through and editing rotations/advanced rotations so those are more accurate.

My roster is uploaded under the file name nationalbballa and my PSN is CountdowNxx. It includes the updated Chalmers, Rabb, Jones, and my created Xavier Rathan-Mayes
I have edited all of the players secondary positions, as well as front office personnel and rotations. I would have to do all of that, plus hunt down the guys who helped with CAP's just for a few realistic faces. I wish you could transfer individual players between rosters but I'm going to continue with the roster I have.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:05 PM   #39
Pro

Made some roster adjustments.

Noah Vonleh injured - 2-3 weeks
Omer Asik injured - Chron's disease. It could be the whole season, so I put it at 3-4 months.
Alan Williams injury - 6 months
James Johnson named starting PF for the Heat.
Thomas Robinson signed with a team in Russia.

Adjusted the Mavs rotation in lieu of Carlisle's comments

C - Dirk Nowitzki
PF - Harrison Barnes
SF - Wesley Matthews
SG - Seth Curry
PG - Dennis Smith Jr.

Last edited by jcblayze; 09-25-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #40
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Joakim Noah is also suspended to start the season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »