Home

Advanced Rotations for MyLeague

This is a discussion on Advanced Rotations for MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2017, 02:57 PM   #49
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Advanced Rotations for MyLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom2040
beats_by_kratos

not under rotation picker/search says no content found

Should be under roster creator not rotation search.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #50
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Should be under roster creator not rotation search.
Have you made any updates today. I know you grind hard so Im just wondering before I start inputting any changes for myself.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results! ~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-03-2017, 04:14 PM   #51
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Have you made any updates today. I know you grind hard so Im just wondering before I start inputting any changes for myself.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results! ~Koosa10:27~

Nah, I've only made some personal changes in MyLeague. May take a stab at some of the lineup changes listed above but otherwise I'll hold tight until Michigan makes some changes then implement those edits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 04:51 PM   #52
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Nah, I've only made some personal changes in MyLeague. May take a stab at some of the lineup changes listed above but otherwise I'll hold tight until Michigan makes some changes then implement those edits.
Ok I appreciate it...Im gone make a few changes for myself today as well. May start a myleague to fiddle around with until about the end of November then everybody's rotations should pretty much be set.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #53
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Ok I appreciate it...Im gone make a few changes for myself today as well. May start a myleague to fiddle around with until about the end of November then everybody's rotations should pretty much be set.

Yup, plus there will be changes needed specifically for your MyLeague. I like that it's easy to make a change to rotations when injuries occur. I need to see if there is a way to avoid rotations resetting when a trade happens (for the teams involved). I suppose trades aren't a every week thing so it isn't too much of a hassle....still would prefer a workaround though.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #54
Pro

JoFri's Arena

I just tried out the various methods ... so complex for me. Anyone, any tips? Do u all mostly use the paint method?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #55
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri
I just tried out the various methods ... so complex for me. Anyone, any tips? Do u all mostly use the paint method?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paint method is definitely the easiest way to go...I usually go by position, so 1st i set minutes for my starting point guard then i fill in all the minutes that are open from my starting point guard with minutes for my 2nd string point guard and I do that with every position.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 09:38 PM   #56
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Paint method is definitely the easiest way to go...I usually go by position, so 1st i set minutes for my starting point guard then i fill in all the minutes that are open from my starting point guard with minutes for my 2nd string point guard and I do that with every position.

This year the rotation tool is more in depth so i do little more with it but what I mentioned above is the more simple way of getting it done with less confusion. Set starter minutes then set backup minutes for that same position. Hope im not making it more confusing, wish I could upload a video showing how I do all of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »