Home

Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

This is a discussion on Tendency edits that are game changers for realism? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2020, 03:25 AM   #1113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Giving this amazing thread a bump. Have a issue with the cpu post game thus far. Making a college roster and Isiah todd who is mainly a post up player. I'm trying to get him more touches. Ive upped his touches,Shot tendency 95. And, used the 100 scale on the post up game. 18 Post up plays in the playbook, And still no luck he gets the ball maybe once a quarter. Slider set is also upped have "Looking for post players at 95). POE have "feed through the post" I've done everything and nothing has come from it.... If anyone knows a fix to this id greatly appreciate it.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:31 AM   #1114
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers fan 087
Giving this amazing thread a bump. Have a issue with the cpu post game thus far. Making a college roster and Isiah todd who is mainly a post up player. I'm trying to get him more touches. Ive upped his touches,Shot tendency 95. And, used the 100 scale on the post up game. 18 Post up plays in the playbook, And still no luck he gets the ball maybe once a quarter. Slider set is also upped have "Looking for post players at 95). POE have "feed through the post" I've done everything and nothing has come from it.... If anyone knows a fix to this id greatly appreciate it.

Check touch tendency for him and the other players on the team. Plus all of his shooting zones
Old 04-04-2020, 08:36 AM   #1115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Check touch tendency for him and the other players on the team. Plus all of his shooting zones
Didn't even think about hotzones good looks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2020, 08:40 AM   #1116
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers fan 087
Also look at the Hot Zone Badge.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 04-04-2020, 08:58 AM   #1117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Also look at the Hot Zone Badge.
just tested a quarter with it and 100% works. Never thought that Hotzones and badges would affect tendencies. But, thats a gamechanger for me thank yall so much!
Old 08-08-2020, 06:53 PM   #1118
Rookie

javov10's Arena

Hey man, do you have an excel with this season's Coaching Sliders and Points of Emphasis? or a PS4 Roster... I'm very interested, thanks
Old 08-15-2020, 09:34 AM   #1119
Rookie

Icon5 Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Badges are playing a larger role this year from what I can see. They override Tendencies on certain things. Just my opinion from watching the CPU play.

I wonder if there is a hidden tendency for Point Guards?
I created a player and tried to make him drive and kick, it works on other positions but PG won't pass the ball, they just dribble dribble and force shots, even with Touches at 0 and low shooting, I even removed the "calls play" thing...
Old 08-15-2020, 10:32 AM   #1120
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorSigma
I wonder if there is a hidden tendency for Point Guards?
I created a player and tried to make him drive and kick, it works on other positions but PG won't pass the ball, they just dribble dribble and force shots, even with Touches at 0 and low shooting, I even removed the "calls play" thing...

Raise “dish to open man” tendency

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »