Home

Rosters of international cups and national leagu(post gamertags and names of rosters)

This is a discussion on Rosters of international cups and national leagu(post gamertags and names of rosters) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2017, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rosters of international cups and national leagu(post gamertags and names of rosters)

Hi,dear basketball fans!
I know that the major part of the forum's users is not interested in international basketball,but this topic is very useful for those who prefer to play with international basketball clubs.Here we can make the search process much easier,because sometimes it's very hard to find the needed roster,even if it exists.Let's share gamertags and names of international leagues and cups rosters here.
Italian Serie A and B:bazooka23;
Euroleague+Eurocup+FIBA CL: poto1984;
Euroleague+Eurocup (28 teams):usapar;
BBL (German basketball league):bbl2k;
ACB+LEB (Spanish ACB + lower divisions):xay33;
Greek ESAKE League:nakhsjhn;
NBB (Brazil) & LNB (Argentina):2kvisualedits
LBL (Lebanon Basketball League):can't remember gamertag,but you can find it by the name.
Also I saw the Japanese League Roster,Chinese Basketball Association and Phillipines Basketball Association,Denmark Basketball League.You can search for them,if you're interested.I try to find Turkish,Lithuanian,Latvian,French,Estonian,Polish, Czech,Hungarian leagues rosters.Have you seen any of them?

Last edited by Zenit 89; 10-22-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2017, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Karaski's Arena

Re: Rosters of international cups and national leagu(post gamertags and names of rost

PBA (Philippines): dharvzki

Thank you for this thread!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30GC using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 07:07 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Rosters of international cups and national leagu(post gamertags and names of rost

Does anyone heard something about united Chinese with Japanese or Philippines' roster in one file for My League???
Old 12-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anybody find a roster file with national teams by chance?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Operation Sports mobile app

u gotta love spaceballs!!!!
Old 12-02-2017, 05:17 PM   #5
MVP

i have a roster with 8 USA team (92,94,96,00,04,08,12,16) and i will add spain italy etc next
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 04:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Im hoping i can find most of the big teams. Greece, Spain, Argentina and the rest of EU teams. Im suprised there aint more out there with international teams

Sent from my SM-N910F using Operation Sports mobile app

u gotta love spaceballs!!!!
Old 12-07-2017, 11:23 AM   #7
Rookie

Try out FIBA&Rio Olympics Roster... Someone above in this has link FIBA 2k17 sticked... Can someone, please. post USAPAR Euroleague Roster Description Team by Team ?
Old 12-08-2017, 03:49 PM   #8
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Guys this is probably the best Euro roster you’ll find on PSN. Includes 16 Euroleague and 14 Eurocup teams! I randomly found this guy’s roster on PSN one day and I messaged him about it. He’s currently working on the team designs for the Eurocup teams, but he has all of the Euroleague designs finished. Only thing about his roster is not all accessories/signature styles are edited. But all ratings, bios, and appearances are! It’s crazy how you can find some random guy making high quality content out there that nobody knows about. It makes me wonder how many other diamonds there are out there hiding in the rough...

PSN: ellas2004euro

File Name: Euroleague

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »