Home

NBA 2K17 (PS4) Euroleague roster 2017 2018

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 (PS4) Euroleague roster 2017 2018 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K17 (PS4) Euroleague roster 2017 2018

**UPDATED 31 OCTOBER 2017**

ID user PS4: davilesprat
Roster updated: euroleague 2017 2018 updated

Hello!

From a roster update uploaded by the user dinamosanjuan (THANKS MAN!!!!) I have been able to update 15 of the 16 teams that play in the Euroleague. Only the Khimki is missing that in the NBA 2K17 does not appear, but later it is possible that it adapts it in equipment that no longer are in the competition like the Alba Berlin, Bayern Munich, Galatasaray ...

All the teams are updated as close as possible to reality. Includes starting lineups, rotations and real numbers.

Here you have the complete list of teams with all the details:

Anadolu Efes: Samet Geyik free agent, Vladimir Stimac pending to create.

Milan: pending to create and edit Awudi Abass and Arturas Gudaitis.

FC Barcelona: pending to create Marc Garcia and Rodions Kurucs.

Baskonia: pending to create Matt Janning-Patricio Garino.

Brose Bamberg: Elias Harris free agent.

Crvena Zvezda Belgrade: pending to create Dejan Davidovac, Stefan Lazarevic, Stefan Jankovic.

CSKA Moskow: pending to create Alan Makiev

Fenerbahce: pending to create Ali Muhammed.

Maccabi

Olympiacos: Vassilis Toliopoulos free agent, Nikolaos Arsenopoulos pending to create.

Panathinaikos: Ian Vougioukas created and adapted, Georgios Kalaitzakis pending to create.

Zalguiris: pending to create Gytis Masiulis, Martynas Arlauskas, Martynas Sajus.

Real Madrid: Ognjen Kuzmic free agent, pending to create Chasson Randle.

Unicaja Malaga: Dejan Musli pending to create.

Valencia: pending to create Josep Puerto, Alberto Abalde, Sam Van Rossom and Tryggvi Hlinason.

(The starting lineups and rotations are update. T-shirt numbers too. Coaches, contracts and plays NOT UPDATED.)

Sorry for my English. I use a translator.

To download this update you must go to PLAY NOW, triangle, triangle, search by content name and look for the following: euroleague 2017 2018 updated. So you can play friendly with the current templates.

To save this template file in your PS4 and to play without internet connection you must follow these steps: configuration, template creator, edit template, triangle, search by content name euroleague 2017 2018 updated, or by online id davilesprat, select the file, enter the file name you want, accept and on the screen with the players press the circle and select save template. Now you can use the template without internet connection in friendly and personalized seasons (I do not know if they can be used online, only game offline).

I hope you like it and enjoy playing the Euroleague!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

**UPDATED 27 OCTOBER 2017**

Roster updated: euroleague 2017 2018

Hello everyone!

From an update last season, I was able to update some of the most important teams of the Euroleague on October 24, 2017.

- FC Barcelona - missing the following players Marc Garcia, Rodions Kurucs (pending to create)

- Real Madrid - Facu Campazzo created, (pending Chasson Randle)

- CSKA Moscow - (pending Alan Makiev)

- Panathinaikos - Marcus Denmon adapted from another player already created, Ian Vougioukas also adapted (players pending to create Georgios Kalaitzakis, Zach Auguste, Konstantinos Mitoglou)

- Fenerbahce Istanbul

- Žalgiris Kaunas - Created and adapted players Brandon Davies, Gytis Masiulis, Vasilije Micic, Aaron White (players pending to create Dee Bost, Martynas Sajus, Martynas Arlauskas)

- Olympiacos Piraeus - (players pending to create Nikolaos Arsenopoulos, Georgios Bogris)

(The starting lineups and rotations are update. T-shirt numbers too. Coaches, contracts and plays NOT UPDATED.)

I would also like to update more teams. The problem is that some players are not and I need a lot of time to create them. I'm sorry for my English. I use a translator.

To download this update you must go to PLAY NOW, triangle, triangle, search by content name and look for the following: euroleague 2017 2018. So you can play friendly with the current templates.

To save this template file in your PS4 and to play without internet connection you must follow these steps: configuration, template creator, edit template, triangle, search by content name euroleague 2017 2018, or by online id davilesprat, select the file, enter the file name you want, accept and on the screen with the players press the circle and select save template. Now you can use the template without internet connection in friendly and personalized seasons (I do not know if they can be used online, only game offline).

Last edited by furgolero05; 10-30-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 06:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17 (PS4) Euroleague roster 2017 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by furgolero05
**UPDATED 24 OCTOBER 2017**

Roster updated: euroleague 2017 2018

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

Hello everyone!

From an update last season, I was able to update some of the most important teams of the Euroleague on October 24, 2017.

- FC Barcelona - missing the following players Marc Garcia, Rodions Kurucs (pending to create)

- Real Madrid - Facu Campazzo created, (pending Chasson Randle)

- CSKA Moscow - (pending Alan Makiev)

- Panathinaikos - Marcus Denmon adapted from another player already created, Ian Vougioukas also adapted (players pending to create Georgios Kalaitzakis, Zach Auguste, Konstantinos Mitoglou)

- Fenerbahce

I would also like to update Maccabi, Olympiacos, Baskonia and Zalguiris. The problem is that some players are not and I need a lot of time to create them. I'm sorry for my English. I use a translator.

To download this update you must go to PLAY NOW, triangle, triangle, search by content name and look for the following: euroleague 2017 2018. So you can play friendly with the current templates.

To save this template file in your PS4 and to play without internet connection you must follow these steps: configuration, template creator, edit template, triangle, search by content name euroleague 2017 2018, or by online id davilesprat, select the file, enter the file name you want, accept and on the screen with the players press the circle and select save template. Now you can use the template without internet connection in friendly and personalized seasons (I do not know if they can be used online, only game offline).

Great work!Please,make Eurocup,if you can.There are 40 teams in Euroleague and Eurocup (16+24).In My League there are 36 spots.You can add odd players to free agents and let users assign them to form needed four teams (which teams will be odd you can choose by yourself).And little question from me:can you make Lokomotiv,Zenit,Unics,Nizhny Novgorod,Avtodor,Enisey,Khimki?I'm personally interested in these teams,so,if you can,please,make them.I've asked many roster creators,but they refused.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:45 AM   #3
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit 89
Great work!Please,make Eurocup,if you can.There are 40 teams in Euroleague and Eurocup (16+24).In My League there are 36 spots.You can add odd players to free agents and let users assign them to form needed four teams (which teams will be odd you can choose by yourself).And little question from me:can you make Lokomotiv,Zenit,Unics,Nizhny Novgorod,Avtodor,Enisey,Khimki?I'm personally interested in these teams,so,if you can,please,make them.I've asked many roster creators,but they refused.
Thanks for the comment! I currently do not have as much time to complete the Euroleague and Eurocup. I'm sorry friend. In the coming weeks and months I will try to update the teams that Maccabi Baskonia Olympiacos ... Also updated the templates of the 30 NBA teams with all the time that implies. I hope you understand me. Greetings and thank you!
Old 10-26-2017, 04:44 PM   #4
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

NEW UPDATE!!

Added:

- Žalgiris Kaunas - Created and adapted players Brandon Davies, Gytis Masiulis, Vasilije Micic, Aaron White (players pending to create Dee Bost, Martynas Sajus, Martynas Arlauskas)
Old 10-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #5
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

NEW UPDATE 27 OCTOBER 2017!

Added Olympiacos Piraeus - (players pending to create Nikolaos Arsenopoulos, Georgios Bogris)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2017, 03:51 PM   #6
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Hi.

I have seen that the user of ps4 dinamosanjuan has shared the very updated Euroleague 2017/2018 templates. He has many creative players who were missing. From here I want to thank you for your work!
Old 10-30-2017, 08:46 PM   #7
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

NEW UPDATE 31 OCTOBER 2017!!

15/16 teams Euroleague

read first thread message https://forums.operationsports.com/f...01&postcount=1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »