Home

The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Player-Lock Experience

This is a discussion on The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Player-Lock Experience within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #9
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla Bonds
Depending on how you play in highschool how do you do college scouting to know what colleges send you scholarships

I generally do it if you average at least 20 points a game, you go mid major DI or higher, if you average 15-19 ppg, DII, 10-14, NAIA, anything less you walk-on to NAIA, DII, DIII, and anything lower

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #10
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Re: The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Experience

I'll give you an example: I averaged 15 ppg through my player-lock high school career. I chose DIII Nebraska Wesleyan. I averaged 7 ppg freshman year, so I stuck around, sophomore year I averaged 22 ppg and transferred to Grand Canyon after that season

Old 11-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Player-Lock Experience

Personally, I still have a PS3. The players I created, all of the players rated 69 overall and above, except one, the center for Bloomington South, were directly taken from the State of Indiana list of recruits in a College Hoops 2k8 Legacy I started for the purpose of creating players for this project. All of the colleges listed for players also comes from this list; it is the colleges they chose to attend.
(Except for one underclassman. I chose his school for him based on his dominant game-play.)

Personally, when it comes time to choose a college, I will insert myself into the College Hoops 2k8 recruiting class with the most accurate version I can make of myself in College Hoops 2k8 and choose a school based on what schools send me offers.

Last edited by pabryant; 11-28-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 07:45 PM   #12
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Player-Lock Experience

Hell Yeah that's nice Went to Harrison in West Lafayette, so lots of these teams are familiar lol
Old 12-05-2017, 08:04 PM   #13
Rookie

captainesteban's Arena

Re: The Indiana High School Athletic Association One and Done Player-Lock Experience

Did you make Nebraska W and Grand Canyon?
Old 12-05-2017, 08:49 PM   #14
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainesteban
Did you make Nebraska W and Grand Canyon?

I made NWU, skillaz made GCU

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »