Home

OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4) playoffs version added

This is a discussion on OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4) playoffs version added within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2018, 09:15 AM   #585
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4) playoffs version added

Generally enjoying these sliders but there are a few questions I have about what I’ve been seeing. Has anyone else struggled to get Superstar players to attack and be aggressive? I’m not just talking about driving to the rim. I’m talking about Superstars trying to look for their shot and be aggressive. Have played multiple games against the Cavs where Lebron always looks to pass, which is part of his game too but this is too often. I’ve had games where he’ll go 5-7 with 11 points and no free throw attempts and other players like Love, Korver and even Rose are all averaging at least 12-15 shots per game. On a bigger scale, individual scoring seems to be at a low as well. Multiple season sims have resulted in a leading scorer of 24-26 ppg which isn’t terrible but I’d like to see a few guys in the 26-30 range. Players like Lebron, Russ, Steph, and Giannis all were outside of the top 10-15 in scoring and only averaging 19-20ppg. I think there were only about 6-7 players averaging over 20ppg. I have tried Armor Sliders, Ace sliders and even Eccentric sliders and all have given similar results. I play on real player % and 12 min Qtr. Anyone else seeing this? Looking for feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #586
Rookie

I have also experienced the same problems you are having.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-10-2018, 11:25 AM   #587
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

King Gro 23, I'm trying your rosters out for the first time and have a couple of questions.

1. What is "OS Kings Authentic Sim TDL"? I'm looking for an opening night set of rosters (the start of this past season that just ended a couple of nights ago). Should I use this or your V1 set?

2. When I download your rosters, there's a message saying there aren't enough players on the rosters (minimum of 14 needed) and says the CPU will have to fill them out. However, I can see 15+ players on each team. If the CPU does fill them out, will it use those you have on there or will it fill from the free agent pool?

Thanks for clearing this up. These look solid. I can't wait to give them a try.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #588
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
King Gro 23, I'm trying your rosters out for the first time and have a couple of questions.

1. What is "OS Kings Authentic Sim TDL"? I'm looking for an opening night set of rosters (the start of this past season that just ended a couple of nights ago). Should I use this or your V1 set?

2. When I download your rosters, there's a message saying there aren't enough players on the rosters (minimum of 14 needed) and says the CPU will have to fill them out. However, I can see 15+ players on each team. If the CPU does fill them out, will it use those you have on there or will it fill from the free agent pool?

Thanks for clearing this up. These look solid. I can't wait to give them a try.
TDL stands for trade deadline. Meaning that that roster is post trade deadline so Blake Griffin will be on the Pistons xcetera

I believe V1 is based off of December around Christmas so that would be your best bet. As far as the minimum roster player prompts I think that is just a glitch or faulty because it happens with every roster. I haven't seen the CPU add anybody. Keep an eye on Chris Bosh and free agency the other if he's not edited

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-10-2018, 11:49 AM   #589
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
TDL stands for trade deadline. Meaning that that roster is post trade deadline so Blake Griffin will be on the Pistons xcetera

I believe V1 is based off of December around Christmas so that would be your best bet. As far as the minimum roster player prompts I think that is just a glitch or faulty because it happens with every roster. I haven't seen the CPU add anybody. Keep an eye on Chris Bosh and free agency the other if he's not edited

Awesome! I ran "TDL" through my head a hundred different ways trying to figure out what it meant. Haha. Thank you for the reply and for creating these.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:12 PM   #590
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

No problem bro I will be ready with 2K 19 to deliver a more polished products. This this past year was just a rough one for me personally I moved three times since 1 years ago. And I really ran out of time with the project and left it all really incomplete innocence of what I really want to accomplish. 2K 19 will be full-blown from the gate though

Suscribe on Youtube
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-25-2018, 10:17 AM   #591
Just started!

Then I understand that you will not update the roster anymore...it would be a pity if you dont add rookies because for me this is the best roster by far and without rookies I would be forced to download another one...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 10:44 AM   #592
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

The rebirth revamped and improved coming to nba 2k19!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
Gleezybaby43

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »