Home

Current Rosters

This is a discussion on Current Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

OVR: 3
Current Rosters

Does anybody have any current rosters in 2k share for download that has everybody in the shoe they are currently wearing or even if you decided to make a custom design for a player? I'm asking cause im about to start a new franchise and wanted to download a roster that has everybody in their right shoe. Those 2k generic shoes are an eye sore lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

IamAdderlyn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Current Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaebonez34
Does anybody have any current rosters in 2k share for download that has everybody in the shoe they are currently wearing or even if you decided to make a custom design for a player? I'm asking cause im about to start a new franchise and wanted to download a roster that has everybody in their right shoe. Those 2k generic shoes are an eye sore lol.
Lol. I'm playing MyCareer and I get disappointed whenever I see Lonzo using generics. My overall is 74 and I don't want to start again so I have to live with it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Current Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAdderlyn
Lol. I'm playing MyCareer and I get disappointed whenever I see Lonzo using generics. My overall is 74 and I don't want to start again so I have to live with it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I know right, myplayer is on the lakers and I hate seeing Lonzo in them 2k's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »