Home

Mix of legends + current with vannwolfhawk rosters(xbox1)

This is a discussion on Mix of legends + current with vannwolfhawk rosters(xbox1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mix of legends + current with vannwolfhawk rosters(xbox1)

I used vannwolfhawk's latest roster update(thank you and everyone involved for such a great base to work with) and added a ton of legends to the current teams. I scaled down every legend to a more realistic degree of authenticity and edited the contracts to most players so that there are no cap issues. I also filled all teams to 14 players.

I have placed all of the legends on teams based a bit on history and a bit on each team's needs. I don't know if anyone's interested in this kind of roster but I'm having a great time with them. It really fills the league out and creates a hell of a lot more competition each game. No matter how you use It most of the grunt work is done, small adjustments for user taste should be a lot less tedious.

If you're looking for the blended history experience give em a shot. There's a legend or two on just about every team...

Gamer tag: fancysauce3232
Roster file: Current/legends mix Vannwolf

Last edited by osk9; 12-26-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »