Home

In my league can u be fired as a gm?

This is a discussion on In my league can u be fired as a gm? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
In my league can u be fired as a gm?

Not sure if u do but at this point I have no choice but to play my league since they ruined mygm. I want custom rosters and draft classes but I also want to be able to upgrade my gm and set ticket prices and get fired if I'm sucking.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Re: In my league can u be fired as a gm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
Not sure if u do but at this point I have no choice but to play my league since they ruined mygm. I want custom rosters and draft classes but I also want to be able to upgrade my gm and set ticket prices and get fired if I'm sucking.

In My League - you can fire the CFO and Assistant GM at anytime - regardless of performance - there is not the ability for setting stadium or team ticket prices or any of the other EXTRAS that MY GM offers within arena costs BUT MY LEAGUE is the way to go for 2K
Old 12-14-2017, 12:07 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: In my league can u be fired as a gm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
In My League - you can fire the CFO and Assistant GM at anytime - regardless of performance - there is not the ability for setting stadium or team ticket prices or any of the other EXTRAS that MY GM offers within arena costs BUT MY LEAGUE is the way to go for 2K
I guess I don't really have much choice if I want custom rosters and draft classes. Thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »