Home

Injury and not being online (Switch)?

This is a discussion on Injury and not being online (Switch)? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I got the latest roster, and Devin Booker of the Suns has a day to day injury, so doesn't show up as available in play now. How do I fix that? I'm usually in airplane mode to save battery cause I'm portable (playing at lunch) so can't just go to rosters and thought I saw something about no injuries.

Thanks! new to the game and it's rough using the Suns (who i hear about constantly on the radio) without DBook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2018, 04:10 PM   #2
Go Wings!

Re: Injury and not being online (Switch)?

I figured it out....had to go online and then create 2 rosters, one with official, the other with injury free. Now I load the one I want at play now and it seems to work...

Kinda annoying that "day to day" means he's not available at play now though.

Is there a better way to do it or should I just create these versions whenever I get new rosters online?

Last edited by mgoblue; 02-01-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

What's up, mgoblue?! It's been a minute.

The answer to your question is that it depends on the injury. Some make a player unavailable, and some just give them a small hit to their ratings. But yea, if you're going for official rosters, your choices are for there to either be all the current injuries or none, unless you edit the roster yourself.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 02-02-2018, 10:40 AM   #4
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMage
What's up, mgoblue?! It's been a minute.

The answer to your question is that it depends on the injury. Some make a player unavailable, and some just give them a small hit to their ratings. But yea, if you're going for official rosters, your choices are for there to either be all the current injuries or none, unless you edit the roster yourself.
Thanks...I think it'd have been easier for me to tell on Xbox or PS4, but being offline a lot on Switch made it more complicated.

I'll probably create a franchise soon with whatever rosters exist and get my butt kicked as I learn over time so I can get the #1 overall draft pick lol

Enjoy playing this after years of not, but re-learning how to run plays and all that is quite an experience
Old 02-05-2018, 10:16 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I have a roster I’ve been working on that is up to date and as far as sigs and vans playbook edits and minor rating updates, it is fully done up until the Jazz. I added OJ Mayo to free agency and most recent is Emeka to the Pelicans. I also created Odom for all time Lakers, Reggie for all time pacers, Sheed for all time Blazers and the Pistons, And Barkley for several all time squads. All of them are done with the maximum amount of details and sigs fully done. I also did a ton of classic players sigs from the legends sig thread. Did Jordan, Iverson, Kobe, Bird, Dr. Jay, exc (Love blufu’s Nash edit). I think I have a few injured players in Gordon, Lin, but most people are not injured (preference). I continue to fine tune things daily, but want to keep it fairly stock to 2k as far as ratings and tendencies. I also will be doing rotations as I go along as well and I try to stay on top of accurate accessories as much as I can. Color of accessories should be accurate for the most part. I will be posting on 2kshare tomorrow for people to finally test if they like. I just did it for people to have a more well-rounded experience on the go. People go crazy when they see me playing at work because it’s so entertaining and realistic. If anything I will post here again when it is uploaded or maybe I open my own thread, not sure yet.
Nintendo ID: SwitchDiss

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 02-05-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »