Home

MyLeague Roster (2k18 PS4)

This is a discussion on MyLeague Roster (2k18 PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

OVR: 0
MyLeague Roster (2k18 PS4)

Thanks a ton to King Gro23 for his great PS4 roster. His roster is one of the best rosters I have used on this generation of 2k. There is a TON of work put into it, and I know myself and others really appreciate it.

I decided to just go through his roster and make a few quick attribute edits and start a MyLeague. Well, it turned into a 30+ hour project so I decided to share it just to give people another option.

This is the roster I started from, after his update #20 (about 2 weeks ago)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oster-ps4.html

ALL credit goes to King Gro23 and all of the guys in the tendencies discussion thread.

I only edited attributes and some shoes/accessories. I referenced stats, 2k's roster updates, and a few other sources. I don't have scales, and there's not a science to how I did the ratings. I just went by feel. I am sure there are a ton of oversights, and nothing is going to be perfect with just one guy doing thousands of ratings. Any feedback would be great.

All transactions are up to date as of 2-10.

I don't have the patience/time to run a 30 team MyLeague this year, so I have set this up for controlling just one team. So there are not advanced rotations. For me, it is too tedious to keep up with. I set the injuries so that only players who were hurt to start the season are injured, and a couple guys like Hayward and Lin who got hurt right away.

Coach attribute edits and potential edits for the entire league are in. I started to do accessory and shoe edits, but decided I am going to do them once I start MyLeague for the new content.

There are various minor edits, such as jersey numbers, position changes, and contract updates (Lou Will).

Again. I'm not an expert. I've only really made rosters for my own personal use, or helped with other projects. I just wanted to share this because it's another option for you PS4 guys.

Edit: Removed download info after receiving hateful PSN messages.

Last edited by 33JAF; 03-05-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MyLeague Roster (2k18 PS4)

Great job buddy.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 02-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33JAF
Thanks a ton to King Gro23 for his great PS4 roster. His roster is one of the best rosters I have used on this generation of 2k. There is a TON of work put into it, and I know myself and others really appreciate it.

I decided to just go through his roster and make a few quick attribute edits and start a MyLeague. Well, it turned into a 30+ hour project so I decided to share it just to give people another option.

This is the roster I started from, after his update #20 (about 2 weeks ago)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oster-ps4.html

ALL credit goes to King Gro23 and all of the guys in the tendencies discussion thread.

I only edited attributes and some shoes/accessories. I referenced stats, 2k's roster updates, and a few other sources. I don't have scales, and there's not a science to how I did the ratings. I just went by feel. I am sure there are a ton of oversights, and nothing is going to be perfect with just one guy doing thousands of ratings. Any feedback would be great.

All transactions are up to date as of 2-10.

I don't have the patience/time to run a 30 team MyLeague this year, so I have set this up for controlling just one team. So there are not advanced rotations. For me, it is too tedious to keep up with. I set the injuries so that only players who were hurt to start the season are injured, and a couple guys like Hayward and Lin who got hurt right away.

Coach attribute edits and potential edits for the entire league are in. I started to do accessory and shoe edits, but decided I am going to do them once I start MyLeague for the new content.

There are various minor edits, such as jersey numbers, position changes, and contract updates (Lou Will).

Again. I'm not an expert. I've only really made rosters for my own personal use, or helped with other projects. I just wanted to share this because it's another option for you PS4 guys.

PSN- JAFranz33
File Name- MyLeague Roster v6 (it's called v6 because I keep backups after losing a ton of work on a roster last year)
darn was hoping if anything the roster ratings would be more spread out after your edits but if you went off of 2k....then darn..

unfortunately 2k is starting to become more like madden with how they rate players

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-11-2018, 12:49 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Thanks, man. I learned a lot from you back on last gen. I miss chatting with you and Sellaz. Hope you're doing well. I haven't forgotten about helping you out with your roster. Just been busy with this but now I've got some time. I'll PM you.
Sounds good. Hit me up when you have time.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 02-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #5
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I would love feedback from anyone who has downloaded.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I started a new myleague with your roster, have only played two games. Im using schnaidt1's sliders with it. I've been blown out twice but thats more to my stick skills than anything else lol. I have only used 2k rosters till trying yours, and cpu playcalling and challenge has been alot better. I am using the Suns so me taking a beating is pretty realistic!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
I'm doing some sim tests just to see how standings and stats look. Keep in mind good gameplay>good sims stats, in my opinion, so I'm not going to tinker with much just to get good sims..

2ks sim engine has never been very good, but this first sim doesn't look too bad.Attachment 145961Attachment 145962Attachment 145963Attachment 145964Attachment 145965

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Harden defense 89, is this 2K or your rating?

Harden is playing better defense but not that good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »