Home

Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

This is a discussion on Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2018, 03:48 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyFan1
Gonna try this out soon! Hopefully I can do an all mid major league. Hoping there are uniforms for all the teams. Are ratings for the players true to like an nba scale (for example someone like DeAndre Ayton or Bagley are roughly 80s) or are eh best players like 99s?

Also have you ever considered creating more Ivy League teams? I saw Princeton but what about like Brown, Harvard, Penn, Yale who are all pretty decent.

And if I could request a personal team. How about the Dusquene Dukes?

Truthfully i'm wanting to create penn and wanted to make yale earlier, however, ivy league schools don't give out there players date of birth for some reason....Princeton had several (I think 8 players but only 7 of those actually get in games). I refuse to create players unless I have there actual birthday.....Ive even messaged a good 100 players personally to get them onto the roster....some ignore which is unfortunate lol...I have 6 players from Harvard in the FA pool but they haven't performed so I put them in FA, I am most likely going to put Princeton in FA soon too as they have been bad (and I live in princeton lol) and put old dominion there place....

all overalls are accurate to how they should be in my opinion....so young bagley, Ayton porter are 79 and next best is 76...to me....if you are a 70 you are a damn good player. I even created all 137 coaches lol...those teams who are in FA even have there coaches in the coach FA pool....i'm fair and try to make overall realistic to long term potential and short term. i'm sure I missed some by accident but I also made sure bagley young etc...wont be a 87 by the end of a first season...I there peak start a few years older than current age....so if u play a season bagley young will be 81/82 by the end of the first year...but by year 4 or so...they'll be closer to 90 or so....kinda like they may be in real life...who knows...but I try.

I'd love to add more teams tbh....but I kinda wanna fill out these rosters a little more....I have no problem adding Duquesne and pacific like requested eventually...but my short term goal is to improve the rosters I currently have...I hope you understand...i'm not saying no...just my current goal is to improve the rosters I currently have...I believe every roster i currently have should have 11 guys in a week...maybe 2 weeks max...just please be patient....thanks for your support.....i'll be posting what I added to the roster today in a few hours....enjoy.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #18
Rookie

Players added 2/16/2018

Ben Richardson: Loyola Chicago Ramblers (85 Hawks)
Shunn Buchanan: New Mexico State Aggies (90 Bulls)
Joe Garza: New Mexico State Aggies (90 Bulls)
Jarriesse Blackmon: UC Santa Barbara (94 Magic)
Max Kupchak: UC Santa Barbara (94 Magic, yes he's Mitch Kupchaks son)
Marek Nelson: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (97 Jazz)
D.C. Davis: Ole Miss Rebels (All Time Bucks)
Bruce Stevens: Ole Miss Rebels (All Time Bucks)
M.J. Cage: Oregon Ducks (All Time Bulls)
Abu Kigab: Oregon Ducks (All Time Bulls)
Kolbe Caldwell: Utah Utes (All Time Spurs)

I also creaed 36 other players but haven't uploaded them yet as I need to edit there tendencies/attributes still. I will try to upload 15 additional guys tomorrow (guarantee a minimum of 10 players) and i'll keep editing every minor little thing. Enjoy everyone.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:10 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

Are you interested in a college league? It might not have your rosters but we have a solid group of guys looking for more active players
Old 02-16-2018, 11:59 PM   #20
Pro

Did you create Mitchell Robinson? Was supposed to go to Western Kentucky but bailed out
Old 02-17-2018, 12:10 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Did you create Mitchell Robinson? Was supposed to go to Western Kentucky but bailed out

No, and he wont be...he's not active and will likely just try to go straight to the NBA...I understand he was a top prospect(though some rumors say he's likely to not even be drafted due to his antics)....but the only people created who aren't on a team true team are billy preston and liangelo ball because I created them prior to leaving NCAA. I'm contemplating deleting them as is lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 08:35 AM   #22
Rookie

Played one game so far in my mid major season. St Bonaventure ve NMSU and it was great. I get what you mean with underperforming teams going to FA. I personally moved Davidson and Dayton into the roster over Wisconsin and someone else I forget. If you want more MM suggestions hit me up with a PM
Old 02-17-2018, 09:32 AM   #23
Banned

Players dont even look like the real people. Go look at norvell on zaga. Like its cool u spend time on shipping players in but when they dont even look like themselves its senseless
Old 02-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #24
Banned

Digging deeper i noticed numbers arent right and players dont look like themselves and tendecies are off. Norvell is #19 when you play with him and black as hell. Hes lighter skinned and #23. LiAngelo Ball looks fat and slow. Only two players i checked so far. Lol what a joke

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »