Home

Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

This is a discussion on Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2018, 10:41 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndawg2901
Ok just wondering, I've uploaded some of the teams and more on my account: ndawg2901. Also, are you ok if i use this roster and add my own teams to this? I have full rosters for Texas State and Stephen F. Austin, along with Fresno State.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Which teams did u want to request? Some are very difficult, as its hard to find the players real birthday....fresno had a few players that were near impossible to find real birthday...I message the actual people through twitter and other means to get info directily from the players lol....I over do it.

And truthfully I wouldn't mind if this were theshow (where u can give credit to other creators when posting) ...but since u can't I kinda am against just cuz I've been doing this for 5 months....every single day for hours ya know....I mean I don't care if u use it for ur own personal gameplay (as this is why I do it)....but i'm not fond of anyone passing out my work as your own...i'm not trying to be disrespectful in any regard...I just like my work to be under my name ya know... ..I've been one of the most downloads and liked content creators for mlbtheshow/madden for years but I just got on this thing to advertise myself a little more (plus I've had like 500 people telling me to join this website throughout the years lol).... I hope you understand and I appreciate you...well appreciating my work lol.

P.S. this was meant to be a private message but your inbox is full. Lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 10:45 PM   #42
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMan23
Which teams did u want to request? Some are very difficult, as its hard to find the players real birthday....fresno had a few players that were near impossible to find real birthday...I message the actual people through twitter and other means to get info directily from the players lol....I over do it.

And truthfully I wouldn't mind if this were theshow (where u can give credit to other creators when posting) ...but since u can't I kinda am against just cuz I've been doing this for 5 months....every single day for hours ya know....I mean I don't care if u use it for ur own personal gameplay (as this is why I do it)....but i'm not fond of anyone passing out my work as your own...i'm not trying to be disrespectful in any regard...I just like my work to be under my name ya know... ..I've been one of the most downloads and liked content creators for mlbtheshow/madden for years but I just got on this thing to advertise myself a little more (plus I've had like 500 people telling me to join this website throughout the years lol).... I hope you understand and I appreciate you...well appreciating my work lol.

P.S. this was meant to be a private message but your inbox is full. Lol.

Ok, that's what I was planning to do. I was thinking about possibly seeing if you could do North Dakota or Colorado State

Old 02-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #43
Rookie

UPDATE 186!!!

Players Added:

Wyatt Wilkes: Florida State (Toronto Raptors)
P.J. Hardy: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (85 Boston Celtics)
Cedric Russell: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (85 Boston Celtics)
Lars Espe: Montana Grizzlies (88 Chicago Bulls)
Izaiah Brockington: St. Bonaventure Bonnies (93 Denver Nuggets)
Shannon Bogues: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (94 New York Knicks)
John Comeaux: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (94 New York Knicks)
Cheikh Mbacke Diong: UNLV Rebels (95 Seattle Supersonic)
Skyler Nash: Vermont Catamounts (97 Chicago Bulls)
Cordell Pemsl: Iowa Hawkeyes (05 Miami Heat)
Monty Boykins: Pittsburgh Panthers (All Time Los Angeles Clippers)
Braedon Bayer: Syracuse Orange (All Time Los Angeles Lakers)
Shaun Belbey: Syracuse Orange (All Time Los Angeles Lakers)
Rokas Ulvydas: UCF Knights (All Time Detroit Pistons)
Christian Popoola: Utah Utes (All Time San Antonio Spurs)

Also, in case you are wondering all players who are labeled out for season due to personal reason...its because the aren't playing this year due to transferring. There's not many but I just wanted to address it. I still have over 50 players created that I will be updating shortly...just need to edit there stats/tendencies before uploading. I may post more players later tonight....if not 15 more players tomorrow for sure. Enjoy.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:36 PM   #44
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMan23
UPDATE 186!!!

Players Added:

Wyatt Wilkes: Florida State (Toronto Raptors)
P.J. Hardy: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (85 Boston Celtics)
Cedric Russell: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (85 Boston Celtics)
Lars Espe: Montana Grizzlies (88 Chicago Bulls)
Izaiah Brockington: St. Bonaventure Bonnies (93 Denver Nuggets)
Shannon Bogues: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (94 New York Knicks)
John Comeaux: Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (94 New York Knicks)
Cheikh Mbacke Diong: UNLV Rebels (95 Seattle Supersonic)
Skyler Nash: Vermont Catamounts (97 Chicago Bulls)
Cordell Pemsl: Iowa Hawkeyes (05 Miami Heat)
Monty Boykins: Pittsburgh Panthers (All Time Los Angeles Clippers)
Braedon Bayer: Syracuse Orange (All Time Los Angeles Lakers)
Shaun Belbey: Syracuse Orange (All Time Los Angeles Lakers)
Rokas Ulvydas: UCF Knights (All Time Detroit Pistons)
Christian Popoola: Utah Utes (All Time San Antonio Spurs)

Also, in case you are wondering all players who are labeled out for season due to personal reason...its because the aren't playing this year due to transferring. There's not many but I just wanted to address it. I still have over 50 players created that I will be updating shortly...just need to edit there stats/tendencies before uploading. I may post more players later tonight....if not 15 more players tomorrow for sure. Enjoy.

I'll clear out my messages, pm me, i have some suggestions

Old 02-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

If anyone’s interested, for my own use, I’ve sorted the teams into 6 different leagues with complete conferences and some regional rivals thrown in, I can post my groupings if anyone’s interested
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2018, 04:05 PM   #46
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1039greenday
If anyone’s interested, for my own use, I’ve sorted the teams into 6 different leagues with complete conferences and some regional rivals thrown in, I can post my groupings if anyone’s interested

pm me, i wanna see these

Old 02-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Post them

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:

Anytime you change players to another team the jersey numbers are highly likely to change....also, all teams will have an incorrect coach due to you changing the position of the teams...I've also created a lot of the real trainers, scouts, assistants etc.....But truthfully I tried to private message you yet couldn't do to you inbox being full....but I truthfully am fully against others posting my work as there own. Hope you understand. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »