Home

2k18 Classic Roster

This is a discussion on 2k18 Classic Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
Rookie

RedRifle442's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k18 Classic Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvgodawgs
X box ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sorry friend it is for PS4.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:59 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRifle442
05-06 Kings for sure.. I just returned from vacation so this will get going soon! Need some help first, which two Hawks teams should I choose? 96-97 Hawks, 09-10 Hawks or 14-15 Hawks?

14-15 hawks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2018, 12:09 AM   #11
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRifle442
Alright so I decided that 5 current teams earned the right to be on this roster, these are teams I really would like to see match up against some of the classic teams and in some cases are the best team a Franchise has ever seen! So without further ado...

2017-18 Milwaukee Bucks

Record: 39-34
Key Players: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, Eric Bledsoe, Jabari Parker

The current addition of the Bucks boasts one of the most exciting players NBA history: Giannis Antetokounmpo. Surronding him is exciting guards Middleton, Bledsoe and Brogdan as well as capable post players Parker, Thon Maker and John Henson. The team hasn't lived up to potential yet, however it should be interesting to see how Jordan's Bulls or Kobe's Lakers match up with the Athleticism!

2017-18 New Orleans Pelicans

Record: 43-31
Key Players: Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins, Jrue Holiday, Nikola Mirotic

Olajuwon and Sampson... Duncan and Robinson... Davis and Cousins. The latest in a long line of twin towers, the Pelicans big man duo comes at a time when the big man is finding it less and less easy to keep an NBA job. These two however represent the best the position has to off. Mirotic off the bench, Holiday distributing and Rondo being Rondo means this is a must have team... and in the conversation for greatest Pelicans team ever.

2017-18 Toronto Raptors

Record: 55:20

Key Players: DeMar Derozan, Kyle Lowry, Jonas Valanciunas, Serge Ibaka

The best team in Raptors history has a first seed all but wrapped up and looks poised to make there biggest post-season run yet. Then why are they all but forgotten? Cavaliers and Celtics still get the press, but it's DeMar and Kyle's team leading the charge in the East.

2017-18 Houston Rockets

Record: 61-14

Key Players: James Harden, Chris Paul, Clint Capela, Trevor Ariza

Guide to beating the Warriors? Harden AND CP3! The lights out shooting team from Houston has emerged as the biggest threat to King Curry's throne since Bron. Two of the three best point guards in the league on one team? Underrated big man? Light out shooting? The West Finals will be waiting.

2017-18 Golden State Warriors

Record: 55-19
Key Players: Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Andre Igoudala
The super team! The one we all want to see face off against all the classics. Kobe/Shaq vs KD/Curry? Jordan vs KD? Showtime vs Splash Bros? Although worse off than the Rockets right now, just about everyone has them winning another title come spring. Can KD, Steph and Co do it again?
these are some GREAT choices....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2018, 03:51 PM   #12
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

any progress on this roster?
Old 06-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #13
Rookie

RedRifle442's Arena

Progress is slow but steady.. I'll have some more team previews up soon! Still some teams to be decided on. If anyone has suggestions let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »