Home

Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE

This is a discussion on Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #9
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE

Yeah, I've been browsing around as well & haven't come up with anything or any new locations...
Old 04-18-2018, 11:30 AM   #10
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

I think the PSN user “xxdeadmoss44xx” knows how to do it..

The reason I think he does is because the one of the Gatorade gyms on 2K Share has a custom arena name... and you can’t edit the arena name after you download these gyms from another user because it resets the arena. So I looked up that custom arena name on 2K share and one team design popped up, and it was from that guy.

Only thing is we have one issue.. he has blocked anyone from sending him friend requests and or messages.

So how do we get the info?
Old 04-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #11
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

Hmmm...That is interesting. The fact that you say he is isolated is definitely an interesting point as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

So i did some work..

I first seen that my team designs from the PS4 were being used on PC too so i searched further into that and seen that pc users can see ps4 uploaded team designs and vice versa. Once i realized that, I created a custom arena using the summer league gym for testing in myleague on the PC version of 2K18 and uploaded it to team designs. I then found that design on my PS4, It showed the custom arena in the team design preview but once i downloaded it the arena was back to a standard basketball arena. I tried these same steps in multiple of ways with different gyms and I still can't figure it out.

I'm curious if this is how he did it or is it something he's doing just on the console itself.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #13
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
So i did some work..

I first seen that my team designs from the PS4 were being used on PC too so i searched further into that and seen that pc users can see ps4 uploaded team designs and vice versa. Once i realized that, I created a custom arena using the summer league gym for testing in myleague on the PC version of 2K18 and uploaded it to team designs. I then found that design on my PS4, It showed the custom arena in the team design preview but once i downloaded it the arena was back to a standard basketball arena. I tried these same steps in multiple of ways with different gyms and I still can't figure it out.

I'm curious if this is how he did it or is it something he's doing just on the console itself.

Interesting, I think you’re definitely onto something.

What can I search to find your PC designs? I want to take a look and see what happens when I download it. Maybe get an idea of what’s happening and what could be done to get this working.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:27 PM   #14
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

That definitely sounds like it could be the process. Who ever it is must've found a way to lock the download in as well as allow you to be able to edit the floor, cause as we know editing the arena resets the download as well.

Yall surely seem to be heading in the right direction...

The thought that PC could be used as a Segway for MODS downloaded to the ps4 would be crazy!

Last edited by Diddy139; 04-18-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #15
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy139
That definitely sounds like it could be the process. Who ever it is must've found a way to lock the download in as well as allow you to be able to edit the floor, cause as we know editing the arena resets the download as well.

Yall surely seem to be heading in the right direction...

The thought that PC could be used as a Segway for MODS downloaded to the ps4 would be crazy!

Well, you’re able to edit the floor no matter what. You’re just not able to edit the arena.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #16
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

So, are you guys saying 2K might be working on getting PC rebrands onto consoles???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »