Home

Looking for Legends Rosters

This is a discussion on Looking for Legends Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for Legends Rosters

Late to the party this season. I'm looking for any good all-time rosters. When I search for them in the game, there are WAY too many to look through. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2018, 10:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Looking for Legends Rosters

Wow. I was later than I thought.

I guess I should specify what I'm looking for more clearly. I'm on PS4 and looking for CAP legends to make All-Time teams without duplicate players.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Yngwie Swain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaz
Late to the party this season. I'm looking for any good all-time rosters. When I search for them in the game, there are WAY too many to look through. Any help would be appreciated.

Me, too. Gonna do my damdest to create my own spreadsheet of each team and who I think will be for each team, though.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaz
Give me a couple weeks. I've got 6 more teams to get through. 35 all time teams. the normal 30 plus a 2nd team for the lakers knicks and celtics, plus a sonics team and a team of mostly 50's guys. Only duplicates will be 2 wilts, 2 rodmans, and 2 kareems, which can be deleted easily. made a few roster adjustments to fit guys into other teams where there's no space on the team they should be on, and for roster balance. basically every relevant guy will be on the roster. if he made more than a couple 1st team all nba's, or at least 3 all star games, he'll be on there, all the way back to the first season. lot of aba guys too. i go through the whole roster for ratings, tendency's badges, playbook, rotation, etc. i'll let you know when it's complete and posted
Old 05-24-2018, 03:36 PM   #5
Rookie

dsynful1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerdude322444
Give me a couple weeks. I've got 6 more teams to get through. 35 all time teams. the normal 30 plus a 2nd team for the lakers knicks and celtics, plus a sonics team and a team of mostly 50's guys. Only duplicates will be 2 wilts, 2 rodmans, and 2 kareems, which can be deleted easily. made a few roster adjustments to fit guys into other teams where there's no space on the team they should be on, and for roster balance. basically every relevant guy will be on the roster. if he made more than a couple 1st team all nba's, or at least 3 all star games, he'll be on there, all the way back to the first season. lot of aba guys too. i go through the whole roster for ratings, tendency's badges, playbook, rotation, etc. i'll let you know when it's complete and posted
Looking forward to this - There's one I downloaded Monday on XB1 and it's cool, but there are a lot of players on multiple teams and I have a few friends that want to do a 29 game online league with the legends. Are you doing PS4, XB1 or *I know it's crazy* both?

Whoever said Virginia Tech would flounder in the ACC should ask Duke what they think...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2018, 08:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerdude322444
Man, really forward for this.

One idea, how about adding a couple what if guys that were drafted but never played in NBA like Len Bias and Oscar Schmidt.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G7102T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Haha Bias is on one of the celtics teams & Schmidt is on the all time Grizzlies. I liked his fit with the Gasol’s & they needed help
Old 05-24-2018, 09:01 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsynful1
Looking forward to this - There's one I downloaded Monday on XB1 and it's cool, but there are a lot of players on multiple teams and I have a few friends that want to do a 29 game online league with the legends. Are you doing PS4, XB1 or *I know it's crazy* both?
It’ll be on PS4 bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »