Home

SportsCrunch 2017-18 Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on SportsCrunch 2017-18 Rosters (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2018, 06:48 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SportsCrunch 2017-18 Rosters (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
The PC version of this roster is still in progress. I'd say that it's about 75% through for being in a play now roster point. Wouldn't take much after that to make it MyLeague compatible. Being the only PC editor has made the progress slower on that side.

Lähetetty minun LG-M250 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
I only need the sliders since some of his work I already implemented in my roster. Hopefully, someone post the sliders of sonic. Thanks
Old 06-27-2018, 01:39 PM   #18
Rookie

I did a quick game with these rosters and the sliders last night. I was the Mavs versus the Bulls, and i was down 20 entering the 4th and i managed to win the game. It was a incredible feeling, the entire game, something i never had with any roster until now. % were all realistic, as were rebounds and other stuff.

But i have a question. I saw you guys have done the ratings for the All-Time and Classic Teams, are these included in the roster you uploaded? Also, have the Free Agents been edited? If so, i´m just gonna take the opportunity and start a MyLeague

Keep up the good work! The community appreciates it a lot.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:48 PM   #19
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Free agents have been fully edited but the classics haven't been touched. I did edit a couple of the top guys on the classics but no full teams.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2018, 01:57 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordflaecko
I only need the sliders since some of his work I already implemented in my roster. Hopefully, someone post the sliders of sonic. Thanks
I will post them to 2K Share when I get the final version from the group

Lähetetty minun LG-M250 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 06-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Free agents have been fully edited but the classics haven't been touched. I did edit a couple of the top guys on the classics but no full teams.

FA being fully edited is what i need for a MyLeague Classics are not really a priority in a roster based for a current season as well (and i might do them myself for personal use by looking at the Excel´s that contain all the ratings from the classic players).

Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 02:07 PM   #22
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Pedro send sonicmage a pm I'm sure he will add you to the team. So you can do the classics for everyone

Old 06-27-2018, 02:12 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Pedro send sonicmage a pm I'm sure he will add you to the team. So you can do the classics for everyone

Will do. Just need to finish some exams in college until next week. After that i should have a better idea of how much time i´ll have, and if all checks out as it should, i will have time and will PM Sonic. I just want to be sure, so i don´t go back on my word.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:34 PM   #24
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Thanks for the kind words.

The focus for this first roster was to get something out there for opening day MyLeague, which means classic and All-time teams were just not a priority.

However, a second roster will soon be in the works which will be a playoff roster for this season. That is the one that will also contain an emphasis on classic teams for those fantasy type scenarios about how the best teams from this season would fare against those great teams from the past.

This is our first year as a group and we got a really late start, so we're gonna do what we can for 2K18, but our goals are going to be prep work for 2K19 where we can hit the ground running and put together a full experience from the moment the game releases at launch.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »