Home

Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster

This is a discussion on Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #9
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster

How's this coming along, how many picks, and signees have you gotten in. I looked at latest one, Mbah a Moute should be with the LAC not HOU anymore.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:51 PM   #10
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Another update. Forgot to add Porter Jr. to Nuggets but I’m glad I didn’t because I updated his look a bit. Will take a look at his attributes and all that later as well as for Bagley III. Also completely did his look over and I think this mold looks more like him. Added Gelo and made Grayson Allen and Ogie (Wolves). Also added more accurate rookie contracts (Did Ayton/Bridges in particular). Added most new signings so check it out and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey man, how much of this have you updated with free agency? I can help out if you want. I was doing my own - although I don't know how to get the rookies etc - so just let me know if you'd like some help. I would only do the teams and rosters, but not ratings etc.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Hey man, how much of this have you updated with free agency? I can help out if you want. I was doing my own - although I don't know how to get the rookies etc - so just let me know if you'd like some help. I would only do the teams and rosters, but not ratings etc.

Cool bro I’ve been dealing with so much other stuff but if you’re still up for it we can try to push something more up to date out. Don’t got too much time cause I just got a second job but let’s see what we can put together if you want I can continue work on the rookies and sig stuff while you do regular team stuff like contracts transactions age and whatever else you see fit of course. Let me know bro.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #12
Pro

Just uploaded an update with the last dude created was Hutchinson of the Bulls. I only did one second round player and that is Robinson of the Knicks. Did a lot of transactions and Jersey updates as well as some contracts like K Love and what not. The coaches need to be updated and the ages. Also have to finish inputting woody’s sig edits (I believe I did up until the Spurs). If you wanna download and check it out and make your updates or what not just let me know so I don’t make any other updates until your done with yours. 8 more guys to go to be completely done with 1st round draftees. I also made a bunch of edits to ratings as well as tendencies so definitely check this update out.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:56 PM   #13
Pro

Don’t worry about ratings and tendencies I can take care of that. If you can just create the base for rookies like the look, accessories based on SL, contracts, and all other basic information, I can skim through them and knock out the ratings/tendencies/badges. I also probably forgot a good amount of transactions because I was rushing but the last one I did was the Biyombo 3-way trade. Anyway bro any help you can give to add to this great project would be awesome because at the end of the day we Switch users all benefit

Old 07-26-2018, 07:08 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokcaihua
Hey bro may I know how you determine players’ ratings and tendencies ?
Cause I had been using your community roster for quite some time, and I’m curious about it
Thanks.

Well I use mostly YouTube sources to create a base and I try to align it based off of their college stats, and of course 2k’s rating system. An example is let’s say Dwight whom tends to average a double double in real life as well as in game has a overall rebounding rating (both off and def) if we round it off to about an 85 (hypothetical), a guy like Ayton whom I would want to average a double double coming into his rookie year, I would give him overall at around 81-82. Of course you gotta factor he’s the main big man in Phoenix, will get a ton of minutes and it’s his rookie year with a high potential rating, so you wanna leave room for the rebounding to develop over time in Franchise mode. With the right combination of tendencies which he has, I have watched two games with Ayton where he got 14 and 13 boards and 22 with 15 and let’s throw in the 3 blocks and a steal for that big game he followed up with. Overall, after simming and watching it comes out very well. Thank you for checking out this community project

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 07-26-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:23 PM   #15
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Well I use mostly YouTube sources to create a base and I try to align it based off of their college stats, and of course 2k’s rating system. An example is let’s say Dwight whom tends to average a double double in real life as well as in game has a overall rebounding rating (both off and def) if we round it off to about an 85 (hypothetical), a guy like Ayton whom I would want to average a double double coming into his rookie year, I would give him overall at around 81-82. Of course you gotta factor he’s the main big man in Phoenix, will get a ton of minutes and it’s his rookie year with a high potential rating, so you wanna leave room for the rebounding to develop over time in Franchise mode. With the right combination of tendencies which he has, I have watched two games with Ayton where he got 14 and 13 boards and 22 with 15 and let’s throw in the 3 blocks and a steal for that big game he followed up with. Overall, after simming and watching it comes out very well. Thank you for checking out this community project

If you want to check out C-Dub30 - that's my roster. I have everything up to date that I could with the players that were already on the game. I just put the players on the teams and release those who weren't. Vince Carter signed with Atlanta today, so I haven't done that. I made some of the two-way players a core player so I could add them to the roster. Some teams already had 15 players, so a couple had a player left off.

Also did some of the rotations and minutes to the best of my knowledge - of course, without rookies.

How do you use a draft class to add to a roster, or can you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2018, 07:28 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
If you want to check out C-Dub30 - that's my roster. I have everything up to date that I could with the players that were already on the game. I just put the players on the teams and release those who weren't. Vince Carter signed with Atlanta today, so I haven't done that. I made some of the two-way players a core player so I could add them to the roster. Some teams already had 15 players, so a couple had a player left off.

Also did some of the rotations and minutes to the best of my knowledge - of course, without rookies.

How do you use a draft class to add to a roster, or can you?

Sounds good yeah my roster shouldn’t take long to get up to date. As far as summer league players and what not it’s best to add official players but idk about 2nd rounders maybe a couple important dudes (like Robinson) I might add but my focus is all first rounders completely done and of course I have custom playbooks, role play edits for every player on all teams and of course woodys signs up until the spurs. Also did hotzones for starting fives and added tendencies for starting five for about 8 teams from Sim World Roster but that is just too much work lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »