Home

What would be a good classic project?

This is a discussion on What would be a good classic project? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What would be a good classic project?

I had some plans to do a classic roster on Madden, those fell through due to a plan to compete in a bodybuilding show in a little under two years that would require about a dozen hours a week. Pair that with school and other things and it became an impossible thought. Madden has too many players, but guess what doesn't? This game. I'd really like to do a classic project. What year would you like and list reasons why.

Again, I can be busy so I'm going to limit the choices to a span of a decade. I can't spend too much time creating players, so a newer roster helps me out. Anywhere from the '09 to the '19 season should be realistic. Also there's no roster editor so older rosters would suffer from this the most.

I also may do a draft class for the following year, so keep that in mind. If I did say the '11-'12 roster, I would try to complete a realistic '12 draft class. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Spoiler

^ shameful twitter plug but reading would be nice.

Oh also this is Xbox One.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »