Home

2K19 TSE Fictional Roster PS4

This is a discussion on 2K19 TSE Fictional Roster PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2018, 10:37 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2K19 TSE Fictional Roster PS4

After reading the updates to MyLeague and the CAP system coming to 2K19, I am very excited and eager to crank out the next edition of my fictional roster. Will try to get this done as quickly as possible. See you in a couple months. TSE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2K19 TSE Fictional Roster PS4

Can't wait!!
Old 08-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
Just started!

Yes!! Glad to see you’re gonna capitalize on the updated CAP system. Loved your roster in 2k17. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #4
Pro

Saw a vid leaking all the new CAP hairstyles and played around with the new modding tools in the Prelude. This is going to be a good year. Hope you guys are excited because i am.

Last edited by Baebae32; 09-02-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:23 AM   #5
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

We need you and Tim aka leoalure to team up and make some sort of super awesome mega roster.

In all seriousness 2k19 may be a purchase on my part if it plays like the Prelude, and I’m actually still playing your roster on 2k17 in a fantasy draft MyLEAGUE, so I’m definitely excited gor this.

Hopefully 2k don’t mess up like 2k18

Edit: is it possible we see continuation from your previous rosters? Didn’t buy 2k18 so I don’t know if you made a new one or not.
Cause I really got into the 2k17 one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 05:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
We need you and Tim aka leoalure to team up and make some sort of super awesome mega roster.

In all seriousness 2k19 may be a purchase on my part if it plays like the Prelude, and I’m actually still playing your roster on 2k17 in a fantasy draft MyLEAGUE, so I’m definitely excited gor this.

Edit: is it possible we see continuation from your previous rosters? Didn’t buy 2k18 so I don’t know if you made a new one or not.

Let's do it!!! I can do east or western conference or take turns making teams. Just let me know if you wanna work together to crank it out.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:11 AM   #7
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Let's do it!!! I can do east or western conference or take turns making teams. Just let me know if you wanna work together to crank it out.
Dear god, can this actually be a thing?!
My favorite 2k16 roster (tim) and 2k17 (bae) teaming up?!?!?!
Hells to the yes!

You know what could be extra awesome? If you mix up players from both rosters together
Old 09-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy

1. Yes i'll be continuing the same roster from 2k17. Its two offseason's into the future now.

2. I am more down to collaborate with Tim. His 2k16 roster is what my league is based from if you cant tell. Would love to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »