Home

Looking for the best 2K18 custom rosters on Nintendo Switch

This is a discussion on Looking for the best 2K18 custom rosters on Nintendo Switch within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’ve found great custom rosters on PS4 (thanks to PSNs crazyh16, XvClutchOz, benutiger1974, twistiez33033, fg4814 and permatron), and I’m now looking for the same on Nintendo Switch. I’d welcome any suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77

Last edited by PopcornJones77; 08-12-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Looking for the best 2K18 custom rosters on Nintendo Switch

I'm working on a comprehensive 2001-2002 NBA Roster, in place of the "All-Time" teams. So with a download there will be an up to date 2019 Roster, and a complete and up to date 2001-2002 NBA Roster. It's a ton of work, but I should be done in the next week or so.

I've created about 30 players, and need approximately 56 more to do the rosters justice (8-12 players on every team). These are the CAPs I have left:

Matt Harpring
Speedy Claxton
Anthony Mason
Tim Thomas
Joel Przybilla
Wesley Person
Lamond Murray
Ricky Davis
Tony Delk
Tony Battie
Eric Williams
Erick Strickland
Jeff McInnis
Michael Olowakandi
Eric Piatowski
Michael Dickerson
Lorenzen Wright
Stromile Swift
DerMarr Johnson
Dion Glover
Theo Ratliff
Eddie House
Chris Gatling
Jarron Collins
Kurt Thomas
Clarence Weatherspoon
Troy Hudson
Pat Garrity
Wang Zhizhi
Juwan Howard
Lucious Harris
Ryan Bowen
Calbert Cheaney
George McCloud
Brad Miller
Jamaal Tinsley
Jeff Foster
Jonathan Bender
Chucky Atkins
Keon Clark
Jerome Williams
Antonio Daniels
Malik Rose
Danny Ferry
Desmond Mason
Vladimir Radmonivic
Jerome James
Randy Livingston
Rasho Nestorivic
Joe Smith
Anthony Peeler
Dale Davis
Derek Anderson
Danny Fortson
Erick Dampier
Bob Sura

If anyone wants to help with faces or signature shots, I'd be grateful. Regardless, I am knocking this out, because I have zero plans to support NBA 2k19 this year with the way they have handled themselves.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:59 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

I will be releasing a final update to my roster. Most in-depth I have ever went, but it was worth it. Fine tuning some things and updating some contracts and transactions the best I can with the time I have. I also created Hamidou Diallo for the Thunder and I am up to the Warriors with Woody’s full sig edits. Everybody on all teams as well as most free agents are fully customized as far as signature animations goes. I also updated weights, heights (latest was D12 weighing 275) and did all play types. Of course, I added Vans playbook edits for all teams and used Simworlds hotspots as well as a good amount of their tendencies. I did the entire first round of rookies in full details. I did about 3 or 4 second rounders. I also added a good amount of missing all timers like Moses Malone, Barkley, Reggie Miller, Sheed, Brandon Roy, Prince (for Pistons starting 5) and others. Also got Liangelo in FA. I will finish up those two teams and put the finishing touches before I upload. All other information is pretty much in any thread having to do with Switch. I will most likely be doing this for 2K19 on the Switch.

Roster: OS True Sim 2k19

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 08-21-2018 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Re: Looking for the best 2K18 custom rosters on Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
I will be releasing a final update to my roster. Most in-depth I have ever went, but it was worth it. Fine tuning some things and updating some contracts and transactions the best I can with the time I have. I also created Hamidou Diallo for the Thunder and I am up to the Warriors with Woody’s full sig edits. Everybody on all teams as well as most free agents are fully customized as far as signature animations goes. I also updated weights, heights (latest was D12 weighing 275) and did all play types. Of course, I added Vans playbook edits for all teams and used Simworlds hotspots as well as a good amount of their tendencies. I did the entire first round of rookies in full details. I did about 3 or 4 second rounders. I also added a good amount of missing all timers like Moses Malone, Barkley, Reggie Miller, Sheed, Brandon Roy, Prince (for Pistons starting 5) and others. Also got Liangelo in FA. I will finish up those two teams and put the finishing touches before I upload. All other information is pretty much in any thread having to do with Switch. I will most likely be doing this for 2K19 on the Switch.

Roster: OS Sim Roster 2k19

Are you sure it is under "OS Sim Roster 2K19"?

I only see a "OS True Sim 2K", as well as a "OS True Sims 2K", as well as a "OS True Sim 2k19".

Which one is the best? The first one has the most downloads and updates.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:03 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by knote32
Are you sure it is under "OS Sim Roster 2K19"?

I only see a "OS True Sim 2K", as well as a "OS True Sims 2K", as well as a "OS True Sim 2k19".

Which one is the best? The first one has the most downloads and updates.

Yeah my bad that’s the one and just put “2K19” instead of “2K” and you got it. Just uploaded most likely my final update unless I decide to do some more contracts or simple stuff like Jersey #’s or whatever. Tried to update as much as possible and even did some rating updates for this upcoming season as well as projected lineups and minute distribution. Best 2k18 custom 2k19 roster for the Nintendo Switch without question. Don’t believe me test it out for yourself. Pretty much did this for quick play and just for the love of the game/simulation. I finished inputting all of Woody’s signature edits of course and it wasn’t too hard with all the team changes and what not. Like I said didn’t delete some players I should have and left some overseas players, but you choose what you want to do I just left it in your hands Check it out, post some feedback, and would love some pics/vids of gameplay or end result. Thanks guys and enjoy

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 08-23-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »