Home

Historic Roster for 2k19 (PS4) - Let's Pick a Year

This is a discussion on Historic Roster for 2k19 (PS4) - Let's Pick a Year within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Historic Roster for 2k19 (PS4) - Let's Pick a Year

Agreed!!! Great choice. Can't wait
Old 09-05-2018, 05:27 PM   #18
Rookie

How do we import already made historic draft classes into NBA 2K19? Would like to know how to do this in my gm and my league!
Old 09-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #19
Rookie

I'm underway! Got up early today to sneak in an hour of roster editing before work, got about halfway through the Sixers. 2k19 has a bunch of pretty awesome quality-of-life features for roster editors; the player DNA and quick edit features alone are going to make this move about a hundred times faster.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:10 AM   #20
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Hi, some of you might remember one of the 00-01 rosters i did.
Last year there was none because of the bad CAP system and the year before it was just to much work for a single person to handle.

With the new player DNA Feature things got a lot easier. And all the added jerseys and historic players (compared to my last roster) really got me hyped.

I still got my spreadsheets and the work from Sonicmage.

I would like to create this roster again, but i would need help.
I think with at least a group of five people we can get this roster without it being to tiem consuming for every one. Everyone would have a selected group of teams and i would give you the sheets for those. Via the player DNA feature i can put everything into one roster.
Obviously some things need to be tweaked, but as a base the spreadsheets should do it. Also i'm open for feedback, so the way some ratings/tendencies are done might change over time.

So if someone is interested a) in this roster and b) in helping please respond within a week. After that we see how many we are.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #21
Rookie

Yngwie Swain's Arena

I wish I wasn't a novice. I would really like to help (If I can figure it all out). I have built rosters for MLB The Show for a long time, and this is the first year I will be trying to do a GOAT Roster for NBA2K.

Any good pointers to creation "how to" videos or instructions?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm guessing we still cannot give short shorts??
Old 09-08-2018, 10:26 PM   #23
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompetty
I'm guessing we still cannot give short shorts??
You can't give them straight up, but current teams have short shorts if you pick the right jersey and I think the classic teams have them too like last year . So say you wanted to make a 1985 roster, just use the current teams and then in My league rebrand the courts and logos.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #24
Rookie

To me the best starting point would be 1998-1999. It was the first post Jordan season, and it was a screwy lockout year that didn't even get an ASG, so it would be interesting to see how it played out over 82 games. Some really fun and unique rosters that would make for a wide open game. Also the 99-01 drafts are something of a crapshoot and the league could look pretty interesting in a few years.

Really hope someone makes a good 98-99 base fast. I want to start a franchise there.

I'm also very excited to tweak the sliders slightly season by season to reflect the three-point boom, etc. Cannot wait to nerd TF out on this game, haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »