Home

NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2018, 10:36 PM   #17
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

First complete team in three days, the All-Time Minnesota Timberwolves!

I added Micheal Williams (85), Tony Campbell (85), Doug West (83), and Sam Mitchell (82), while removing Terrell Brandon, Ricky Rubio, Christian Laettner, and Latrell Sprewell. I kept Jimmy Butler on the team, even though he probably is done with the T-Wolves because I finalized the teams rosters before 2K19 came out, and he was probably the reason why the Timberwolves were in their first playoff appearance since 2004.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4
Old 09-23-2018, 12:20 AM   #18
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Another one added to the completed All-Time teams list, the All-Time Golden State Warriors!

Paul Arizin (89), Neil Johnston (88), Jeff Mullins (87), and Tom Gola (86) were added to them while Baron Davis, Mitch Richmond, Jason Richardson, and Andre Iguodala were all removed.

This leaves me with six All-Time teams left (with 41 Created Players needed) before the roster file is officially completed (for the All-Time Rosters, the Legends FA Pool will be added onto this roster once I'm done with those six teams).

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 09-23-2018, 11:11 PM   #19
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

I had to create 7 players for this team, but one was in their All-Time Team last year and two were players I had already created for different teams, and that is the All-Time Philadelphia 76ers.

Charles Barkley (96), Hal Greer (90), Dolph Schayes (90), Chet Walker (87), Andrew Toney (87), Red Kerr (85), and Larry Costello (84) were all added to the All-Time 76ers while removing Hersey Hawkins, George McGinnis, Doug Collins, Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Darryl Dawkins, and Henry Bibby.

BTW, a lot of the players who are moved into the Free Agency Pool from the All-Time teams are not undeserving of spots on the All-Time rosters, it's just that the guys who were added deserve it more than the guys moved to the FA pool. The All-Time Hawks should be coming tomorrow (I already have finished Cliff Hagan, who is rated at an 88), and I'm hoping to get the rosters released sometime next weekend.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 09-30-2018, 12:58 PM   #20
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

I just finished the All-Time Kings with 8 created players, which means I have 29 out of the 30 All-Time teams done. Remember to be on the lookout for Tuesday, Wednesday, or whenever I finish the last All-Time team (I have 10 players to create for that team BTW) because that will probably be the day when I officially upload this roster on the XBOX servers, and it will be updated constantly as I modify some players and add some to the FA Pool as well.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #21
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

The roster has officially been released online for XBOX One users. In case you missed the first item posted to the formus, the roster is titled “NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster" under the gamertag NourishedRock4. During the next few days, I will be creating some greats for each team not their respective All-Time roster (based on the spreadsheet on the first post) and place them in FA pool. If you have suggestions, please let me know and I will try to include them into the Historic FA pool.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 03:40 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdog1330
The roster has officially been released online for XBOX One users. In case you missed the first item posted to the formus, the roster is titled “NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster" under the gamertag NourishedRock4. During the next few days, I will be creating some greats for each team not their respective All-Time roster (based on the spreadsheet on the first post) and place them in FA pool. If you have suggestions, please let me know and I will try to include them into the Historic FA pool.
Great job!!! For the Lakers I'd recommend Nick Van Exel, Norm Nixon, and Eddie Jones. Two true point guards, and a true shooting guard, which the roster is lacking.

Last edited by darthspears21; 10-05-2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Forgot a player
Old 10-05-2018, 04:29 PM   #23
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthspears21
Great job!!! For the Lakers I'd recommend Nick Van Exel, Norm Nixon, and Eddie Jones. Two true point guards, and a true shooting guard, which the roster is lacking.
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I don’t know who I should remove to put these three guys on that Lakers team, and I think the 15 players on that team are all more deserving than Jones, Van Exel, and Nixon.

On another note, Van Exel is in the FA Pool, Eddie Jones is on the Hornets and Heat, and Nixon is on the Clippers, so you can place them on the Lakers if needed.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-06-2018, 05:05 PM   #24
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

So under each of the 15-man rosters of the All-Time teams, I included a free agents list for each team, and just finished my list of players from the 76ers who would be included in the Historic FA Pool. I have added some players in the game as well as three players I will create very soon (Clarence Weatherspoon, Caldwell Jones, and Paul Seymour). I can't wait to increase the amount of players in this roster if you guys have any suggestions!

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »