Home

NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2018, 05:54 PM   #41
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

Swen Nater, Ken Norman, Benoit Benjamin, Ernie DiGregorio, and Lorenzen Wright have all been added to the FA Pool. BTW, I’m creating the historic FAs in alphabetical order by the team they played for’s name.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 11:54 PM   #42
Rookie

Like lakerdude said weeks ago, Great attention to detail. Benjamin (I only remembered the seattle years and later,) & DiGregorio (had no idea) are really sound additions I wouldnt have come up with.
To clarify, when i posted about wingate, chalmers, etc i was not advocating 80+ ratings for them. I was just thinking classic team slots and players would make life easier on you for 2nd/overflow teams for lacking squads like hornets. Didnt realize all the talent on '93 Nuggets!
That said, 6th moty Rodney Rogers would be a solid addition. Also I would debate that Pack's best years may have come w the wizards (3pt shooting excluded).
Great job!
Old 10-25-2018, 12:04 AM   #43
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw84
Like lakerdude said weeks ago, Great attention to detail. Benjamin (I only remembered the seattle years and later,) & DiGregorio (had no idea) are really sound additions I wouldnt have come up with.
To clarify, when i posted about wingate, chalmers, etc i was not advocating 80+ ratings for them. I was just thinking classic team slots and players would make life easier on you for 2nd/overflow teams for lacking squads like hornets. Didnt realize all the talent on '93 Nuggets!
That said, 6th moty Rodney Rogers would be a solid addition. Also I would debate that Pack's best years may have come w the wizards (3pt shooting excluded).
Great job!
Thanks! I think I will add the players with less than 80 on the classic rosters to the current teams with all the other 80+ guys in the FA Pool. On another note, Chalmers will get an 80, and Rodney Rogers will probably be on the Clippers over the Nuggets when I throw the remaining classic players to the roster, but I will also upgrade his stats and other players too. Also, I think I will be keeping Robert Pack with the Nuggets over the Wizards for the players on the Current teams because Pack did average 18 PPG, but only played 31 games for the organization.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-26-2018, 10:40 PM   #44
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Bill Bridges, Clyde Lovellette, and Mel Hutchins (shoutout to BobLoblaw84 for the suggestion) have been added to the historic players FA Pool. There will hopefully be a large amount of players created for this roster within the next three days.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

What all did you edit as far as Player Ratings and Tendencies? I am looking to run a season with this Roster. Thanks again for the hard work.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2018, 02:25 PM   #46
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
What all did you edit as far as Player Ratings and Tendencies? I am looking to run a season with this Roster. Thanks again for the hard work.
No problem! I didn’t edit player tendencies on players already in the game, but for players that weren’t in the game, I combined ratings and tendencies of 3-4 players who I felt were similar to them and made adjustments. On another note, I didn’t edit any existing players ratings just yet except for some slight tweaking but that may change.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-27-2018, 09:52 PM   #47
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Voshon Lenard, Boris Diaw, Brevin Knight, Willie Wise, and Ron Boone have all been added to the historic FA Pool. I feel like I’ve got a lot of momentum going with this roster, so I am anticipating a filled FA Pool with CAPs by the end of November.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-28-2018, 08:30 AM   #48
Rookie

9 more with everything but shoes and tendencies:
Bobby phills (RIP)
Tom meschery
Mike riordon
Raja bell
Red rocha (also RIP)
Matt harpring
Hot rod hundley
Chris Ford
Andres Nocioni

On the '12 Heat, file name is the same
16 more
Thanks for your effort

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »