Home

Official nba roster 2019

This is a discussion on Official nba roster 2019 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:20 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Official nba roster 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Updated jersey number for the butler trade rotations sig shots and accessories check it out best roster on the share

What accessories did you update

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 08:05 PM   #66
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

working on vol 2 all updates are from this year stats still working in progress check it out cant believe this year is some of my best work and not a lot of downloads update every teams play style coaching tendencies rotations updated daily new awesome slider set to go with the roster no bias some ratings shocked me but its still a work in progress at the ratings are overhauled i will do tendencies and hot spots based on this years stats signature shots for every player that looks very realistic check it out

psn timsmooth503pa

official nba roster
Old 11-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #67
Pro

Quote:
working on vol 2 all updates are from this year stats still working in progress check it out cant believe this year is some of my best work and not a lot of downloads update every teams play style coaching tendencies rotations updated daily new awesome slider set to go with the roster no bias some ratings shocked me but its still a work in progress at the ratings are overhauled i will do tendencies and hot spots based on this years stats signature shots for every player that looks very realistic check it out

psn timsmooth503pa

official nba roster

Something that will take the roster to the next level is if you edit the gms so we can make a realistic my league everything else Is fire bro you have all updated lineups and signs shots but 2k has to patch the uniforms and shoes so you can edit them too

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

psn timsmooth503pa

official nba roster
What Difficulty, Game Speed, controller settings do we play your sliders at Tim?
Old 11-24-2018, 08:07 PM   #69
Rookie

Tim, love your rosters. I have been using them for the past year or two. I just downloaded your ver. 2 and I am blown away by the gameplay! Love them. You have put in a lot of work, and it is showing up in the gameplay! I'm a big fan!
Old 11-26-2018, 08:08 AM   #70
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiegee50
Tim, love your rosters. I have been using them for the past year or two. I just downloaded your ver. 2 and I am blown away by the gameplay! Love them. You have put in a lot of work, and it is showing up in the gameplay! I'm a big fan!
thanks bro looks like this year people been blown away with other rosters which is cool but i will continue to make the best roster set out updated coaching styles play types and exported all my player attributes to the latest roster set to have every shoe and accessories updated with updated stats for this year shown in play now still updating and will keep everyone posted on the changes that go on in the roster thanks for the feedback bro
Old 11-26-2018, 08:12 AM   #71
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Hey Tim, I was wondering did I miss a step when saving my own or other custom roster on 2kshare. For some reason I cant get this current season 2018-2019 stats on those roster like I've done in the past but you were able to successfully get them loaded onto yours?
i found a way to do it bro i thought i was tripping but you can download my roster or cut the internet off go to the roster page and the stats should be on there for this year save the roster cut the internet back on restart the game and it should be on there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 11:36 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
i found a way to do it bro i thought i was tripping but you can download my roster or cut the internet off go to the roster page and the stats should be on there for this year save the roster cut the internet back on restart the game and it should be on there
Wanted to make sure I understand correctly, so I should load up my custom roster, then turn off my internet then save that roster on to my PS4 harddrive, then turn my internet back on and then restart the 2K19 game and then the 2018/2019 stats will be loaded onto the roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »